Senior Commercial Manager (SEA) | A Rich Media Leader with One of the Coolest Work Cultures | Display, Video, Brand, Performance | SG Based | Competitive Base + Commission Structure
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- A seasoned commercial team player with a network across key agencies in the region?
- Digital sales savvy, specifically in the areas of branding, performance and programmatic?
- A self-starter that can walk-the-talk and deliver results in a fast-paced environment?
- Creative and bold, with a loud personality that can steal any spotlight?
Yes? Yes? Yes? And YES?! Well then that's right, I'm talking specifically to YOU!
Your next home? Just a Rich Media Leader with one of the Coolest Work Cultures, No Biggie!
Having been a part of the digital ecosystem for around 11 years now, this company extends its service across the globe as one of the top go-to players for anything rich media. They are known to be on their way to dominating this niche, specifically for their eye-catching designs, disruptive tech and formats, outstanding creative value, and premium online environments.
Currently in a position to keep growing, this company has strongholds based in the London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong – with Singapore being the hub for their SEA operations. This rapid growth has been recognized by various institutions, but the goal has always been simple but ambitious; and it's to become the leading player in the mix between design and technology across all markets possible.
To add to that, this company places the highest priority in assuring trust and reliability. They are DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, as well as a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. This means they are freely and safely able to support direct and programmatic bookings across top tier integrated publishers, and deliver work with top data providers for any or all data targeting options.
Where do you come in? The Senior Commercial Manager that is Hands-On, Quick-Witted, Loud and Creative
You would be part of a lean team composed of highly skilled and operational individuals. Your goal is to be the bridge between the company and their key clients as a means to maximize relationships and opportunities. So with this comes the responsibility of being agency sales and technically savvy and the frontliner for your own initiatives and strategies. Simply put, you're to ensure that your accounts treat you as the go-to person for any or all needs within the branding tech space.
- Liaise between the company and key stakeholders (media agencies, programmatic vendors, 3rd party data providers), ideally with existing connections to DMUs.
- Lead end-to-end of the sales cycle through expert knowledge in brand advertisement, specifically on costing between branding and creatives.
- Define and executive appropriate sales strategies, including business development, marketing, technical, ad ops, and sales support for maximum profitability.
- Be on-ground for both existing and new business – The company has already established their name, what it needs is a talent that can leverage their own network for a competitive advantage.
- Be the key negotiator and value prop presenter for development and maintenance of trading deals.
- Pipeline management for all live and proposed campaigns and corresponding agency contacts.
- Work skillfully, transparently, and creatively across territories with the team. This is a company that values both giving and receiving feedback in order to develop as a whole and as individuals.
What’s needed from you?
- 4+ years within digital ad sales with an existing track record and impressive approach to managing every touch point in the sales cycle, from prospecting up to closing and after-sales
- Key connections to top agencies in the region, specifically in SEA
- Hunger for hunting – new business development for additional revenue streams is a key priority for this role
- Digital know-how, specifically in branding, online media, performance and programmatic
- Experience or keen on working in a start-up setting. You will be building and setting the foundation for the Singapore office's eventual growth
- Data driven, with ability to generate meaningful reports and recommendations based on data trends
What would put you at an advantage?
- Direct contacts in Havas, IPG and Publicis
- A creatives background, especially in the channels of display and video
- Knowledge in both the Supply and Demand side of the digital advertising ecosystem
- A versatile problem solver with a high level of initiative
- An entrepreneurial, “pay-yourself” mentality
- Independent, loud, creative and is focused on both personal and organizational development
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing with performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Mobile bill reimbursement
- Telecommuting option
- 20 days of annual leave and other leave entitlements (maternity, paternity, childcare, sick leave etc)
- A day off on your very special birthday!