Senior Paid Search Manager for a Global Martech Company | Singapore based, salary up to SGD 6k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you hustle in search marketing?
- Are you experienced in managing a team of SEM specialists?
- Do you have good balance between client facing and running ops?
- Are you ready to be a part of an organization that will push you to lead high level of campaign creation and management experience?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A global media agency, strong player in the martech space
This company combines, media, data and analytics. Engaging people is an art, therefore their focus has always remained in the intersection where these meet, driven by strategic marketing.
This company caters to the world’s best technology companies. They operate globally within 8 offices and continues to evolve in capability toward providing solutions across programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting.
Where other companies are lacking or only starting to build, they provide the center of excellence and best practices therefore enabling brands to focus on what they do best, and that is to give the best service or product to its customers.
The job: Senior Paid Search Manager
- Overall leadership of search team & output for APJ, lead up to 4 SEM Specialists
- Leadership of SEM strategy & best practice for key agency accounts across APJ, build center
- Through effective understanding of the client’s business and goals, you will ensure delivery of targeted P&L across portfolio
- Responsible for effectively managing Tier 1 client accounts(s) and budgeting requirements
- Capable of delegating, leading and training a team of SEM Managers & Executives
- Develop key client relationships
- Manage reporting process on all SEM clients, working closely with analytics, intent and media teams to deliver insights
- Manage and effectively set up campaign architecture and tracking process to ensure the correct metrics and insights are derived
- Communicating overall progress, initiatives, and other high level topic matters that Senior Management should be aware of
- Report and communicate results/ideas with clients and also share with the SEM team, promoting team growth
- Develop strategies and oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
- Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimization, budget pacing and efficient lead production
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, and Google Trends
- Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients
- Stay up-to date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
- 5 + years of paid media including search marketing (SEM REQUIRED; Display and Remarketing. Product Listing Ads, Mobile Enchanced Campaigns are pluses)
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. May obtain certifications during employment with the agency
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Marin Tools
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or similar field preferred (MBA is a plus)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 5k+ per month
- Join a nimble environment with an entrepreneurial culture
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital