Singapore Performance Marketing Manager | Team Lead | Search, Display, Video, Social and Programmatic | Salary up to 5.2k max
- Do you see yourself working with a young and vibrant team?
- Have you been aiming to pursue a specialized career in performance marketing?
- Do you want to work with consumer, tech and ecommerce brands?
- Are you aiming to work on a solid digital and performance portfolio?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: Full Transparency in Performance Media Buys | Confidence to deliver | Fostering expertise, selectiveness and work-life balance
This company was born during the pandemic, among seasoned performance marketers who worked previously with some of the biggest agency networks, publishers and media owners. Having grown rapidly in less than 2 years, they have operations across four markets in Asia.
Deeply funded, focused and balanced, this agency is building an ideal environment for a performance marketing agency.
Through focusing on selecting the right clients (unfortunately having to turn down new work) and delivering quality work, they are able to provide accurate results, focus on growing their accounts and building the strength and abilities of their team.
As they keep a balanced load on working on key accounts plus driving an environment where they allocate dedicated time for cross-office shared learnings and socializing, this agency is ambitious and realistic in providing growth opportunities to their employees. So they can all grow together.
Sounds like fun and the place for you? Keep Reading!
Your new job: Performance Manager | Team Lead | Search, Display, Video, Social and Programmatic
You will be working with the core leaders of the business, being trained to become a Performance Strategist. You will be focused on 3 core areas—providing tactical and planning strategies to clients; campaign implementation in some of the channels you most prefer to develop more hands-on experience in; and coaching or training your team members and helping them to balance their load.
Do you like the idea of having a balanced work load so you can have dedicated time to think of high level personal developments such as on the business side of things, development in technology and industry, thinking of approaches to do better work for your clients?
Are you at a point in your career where you know you are ready to prioritize more your leadership abilities and help other people grow in performance marketing?
Do you want to stay grounded and make sure you keep growing your hands-on campaign management abilities? Do you see yourself doing a lot of think-work by immersing yourself with in-depth data-driven insights in your accounts?
It’s all possible by having a structured environment where support is readily available, the organization is ready to scale in hiring new colleagues.
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What we need from you?
As the new Singapore Performance Marketing Strategist | Team Lead | Search, Display, Video, Social and Programmatic
- 3+ years of experience in client servicing with Digital Marketing Agency experience
- Possess project management skills
- Proficiency in the following is an advantage: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Possess good oral and written communication skills for sales presentation/quotation and proposal preparation
- Excellent knowledge of digital media
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management software(s) will be an advantage
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 5,200 per month
- Lead and collaborate with competent individuals and work alongside co-seniors in the field
- Be mentored by tenured & seasoned performance marketers
- Work on one of the most exciting consumer accounts in the world today
Does this sound like your new job? Ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Apply now!