Social Media Executive | Creative, Stylish, Detail-oriented | Colorful Agency Life | SGD 3k max
- Do you enjoy monitoring and trying new trends in social media?
- Do you like exploring various brands, different voices and being creative with your content?
- Do you want to be a part of a marketing consultancy agency that will expose you to various creative marketing solutions within the digital domain?
- Do you want to be a part of team that is a known and trusted local independent agency in Singapore?
- Do you want to go funky and fun with a team that has a flat hierarchy, allowing you to collaborate across various teams?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: They have fun solving problems, they celebrate projects in confidence, because why not be a geek, weird and fun altogether?
Your new employer has the best of what Singapore has to offer—culture, growth, fun people, fun projects, opportunities to rise to challenges, hone creativity and problem solving skills, takes pride in striking a balance through high performance and high level of care within the company.
This agency is not too young. It has been around in the late 200s, although they managed to stay young, vibrant, new, soulful and relevant. This is clear through their projects, clients, awards and own people. This company is not your ordinary agency. Each day is the same—whereby you are always itching to come back to work alongside your teammates. Do you want to step up your game in Social Media? Do you want to be surrounded by seasoned professionals, alongside the young blood?
Your next Role; Social Media Executive
As a Social Media Executive:
- As a decisive individual trudging his/her way in the social media field, you are someone with a big appetite for attending to your curiosity
- Your creativity and discipline are your main tools
- Being part of a highly-functioning team that fosters support and interdependence, you will help brands in creating compelling content and stories
- With your continuous hunger for learning and growth, you will devise and manage various social media content and calendars for brands alongside managing their posts and comments which is something that is also not new to you but with your attention to detail, you are able to drive for compelling performance
- Having an understanding of moderation policies for each communities across social media platforms, you will maintain all user-generated content accordingly
- As you grow within this domain, you will increase your network by identifying, locating and engaging with advocates and influencers with social communities. Driven by your interest and passion at work, you will build relationships with different people within the space.
- With very good experience and understanding of a goal-driven mindset, a patience for excellence and grit to remain consistent, you will set realistic goals for deliverables, approvals, timelines and metrics
- Ensuring the quality of the work you represent, you will monitor and listen to online conversation within (and sometimes outside of) client communities. You know very well how to grab opportunities as they arise.
- You know deep within that in order to become an expert, you will monitor trends in community management approaches, best practices and tools.
- You are someone who enjoys experimenting with new trends and application and not afraid to go beyond the surface of what you explore.
What would we like you to bring:
- Bring with you your years of education and experience
- Your vigor for doing things you are passionate about is a must
- Your open-mindedness to ideas, approaches, creativity and ability to be challenge and to give challenge to others
- Your true fun self, your willingness to step up your game and enthusiasm to learn
- Your no-shortcut approach to success
- Your knowledge within the social media domain
- Your ability to form and foster great relationships with everyone
- Your non-apologetic high standards
Opportunity of a lifetime:
- Grow within a company, each day counts, and so will your years
- Salary of up to SGD 3k
- Work with passionate and receptive people whom you will build the company with
- An opportunity to be one of a kind of a Social Media Manager
- See yourself with oozing confidence, silent and humble with your own credits
- Travel perks with the team
- Take pride in how the company and your project performs