Strategic Programmatic Manager display & social | pioneering mobile OTT video in emerging markets | SGD 6500 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Comprehensive hands on campaign manager
- Obsessive optimizer of campaigns
- Data Detective versed in data-driven decisions
- Confident Communicator & client servicer
- Practical proficiency in DV360, Facebook Ads & Google Adwords
If this is you, then don’t just watch this opportunity go by, apply now!
Company : pioneering mobile OTT video for emerging markets
A leading global technology-driven media company, that provides on-demand mobile entertainment to developing markets. A pioneer in the mobile video streaming domain, that started streaming content back in the days of 2G devices.
Fast forward a decade and they have continued to be an innovator creating patented & proprietary video streaming technology. Allowing them to provide unbuffered viewing experiences to consumers across any mobile devices and on any network, and with apps on both Play and iOS stores.
Now they are leading premium mobile video-on-demand / OTT service for emergent markets. Boasting 30+ million active users, 2.9 billion video views in the first half of 2019 alone, across 17 markets (in India, South East Asia, Africa & the Middle East).
They have partnered with close to 300 global film studios, to bring Hollywood and Regional blockbuster movies, TV shows & Music videos in more than 30+ different languages to its subscribers – including 80 original titles in 2019.
This decade old tech company is headquartered in California, with offices in Singapore, India, Middle East, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The Role of the Strategic Programmatic Manager display & social for Middle East
They will handle Display & Social programmatic channels for clients in the Middle East market. The Strategic Programmatic Manager will drive insights & optimization processes of all the digital marketing initiatives for the Middle East.
The Strategic Programmatic Manager for Middle East is an urgent replacement role, that reports to the Director of Digital Marketing (also based in Singapore). They will coordinate heavily with the Customer Success point person in UAE who owns the region.
A Team Player (part of a team of up to 10 other colleagues); willing to share knowledge and ability to work with cross functional teams spread across the globe. The Strategic Programmatic Manager needs to be eager to embrace a creative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment.
Functions of the Strategic Programmatic Manager
- Manage Display & Social programmatic channels for Middle East market
- Drive insights & optimization processes for clients
- Implement digital strategy across entire customer lifecycle; from acquisition, engagement to retention
- Coordinate with Client Success groups on digital marketing strategies for both internal and external clients
- Personally, build and maintain deep relationships with key stakeholders across region
- Work with team to create & execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of impact on both scale and efficiency parameters
- Be a thought-leader on the future of the Digital Marketing
Must have Requirements
- Practical proficiency in Programmatic Platforms
- Specifically DV360, Facebook Ads & Google Adwords
- Hands on campaign management & campaign optimization experience
- Can communicate optimization strategies that have owned & implemented
- Highly data oriented & proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Able to give instances of using data to solve key business problems
- Top-notch analytical skills – extremely strong with numbers
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Bachelors from a tier 1 institute
Stand out Qualifications
- 5+ years of successful digital advertising experience
- Keen interest in trends, pricing, technologies in digital media business especially in display, social, mobile & video fields.
- Bachelor in technical/analytical degree – e.g. Comp. Sc./Math/Statistics
- MBA from a tier 1 institute
- A Singaporean or Permanent Resident
Got what it takes to be the next Strategic Programmatic Manager?
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital