Web3 Marketing Manager | Phygitally Supercharge Future Culture Company | Digital Marketing | Paid Ads | Web3, Crypto | Singapore | Up to SGD 90k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you always been a fan of pop-culture from all the latest crazes?
- Do collectibles and lifestyle products give you the most exciting feeling?
- Want to marry in your love for pop-culture, web3, and marketing?
- Looking for something that will be part of the future?
Then this job is perfect for you!
Your new employer: Unique Future Culture Retail Company
Started in Singapore during 2012, your new company was determined to turn extraordinary ideas into reality! They design and manufacture collectibles and lifestyle products for world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation, and Warner Bros, just to name a few. With persistence and a supercharged attitude, their products were able to reach 60 – 80 countries.
With a mission to phygitally supercharge future culture, they have created an integrated platform to empower future pop-culture brands. It comes to no surprise they were able to garner awards such as Best Portfolio in the Room, Brand of the Year, and Most Promising Start-Up.
Exciting, right? Keep scrolling!
Your new job: Web3 Marketing Manager | Google Analytics | Adwords | Facebook Ads | MailChimp | Shoelace | Later | Klaviyo
As your future company continues to evolve its strategy roadmap to encompass a broader Web3 mandate, you will have the opportunity to help grow the community around their foundational platform product that enables brands to provide elevated experiences for their fans.
You will be reporting to the Meta Operations Team Lead within Meta Team.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of Marketing Campaigns
- Create and maintain the marketing plan, ensuring continual improvement using hard data
- Drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
- Work closely with the marketing and creative team in target-setting, as well as conducting advertisement experiments, computing and tracking user acquisition costs, optimizing per-channel conversion rates, and evaluating post-campaign results
- Conduct market research, whitespace analysis and validation to identify marketing channels
- Work with creative team to align on communication of positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management
- Own the delivery of various timelines, ensuring that key milestones are met and deliveries are of the highest quality
- Proactively monitor and manage the progress of the deliverables, identify risks and eliminate the roadblocks
What we would like you to bring:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in B2B, SaaS or platform products in a tech company
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or other related fields
- An owner’s mindset – you embrace challenging problems. Can make decisions amidst ambiguity, achieving consensus amongst stakeholders.
- Above all, love for the decentralized web
What they offer:
- Competitive salary up to SGD 7500 monthly
- A very passionate and supportive team
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive office with people who care deeply about their team
Are you up for this new challenge?
Then apply now or directly send your resume to email@example.com