Account Manager FinTech | Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange | Amsterdam | Up to 35K OTE
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you looking for an Account Manager FinTech vacancy within the trade finance and foreign exchange industry?
- Would you like to be in the center of brokers, clients, traders and banks?
- Do you have international ambitions, and would you like to work abroad in couple of years?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next company: Accelerated Cloud-Native FinTech Company | Disrupter
This company is a cloud-native and one of the fastest growing FinTech companies of the world. They created a transaction banking platform for 100+ currencies and operating from 20+ offices. Their platform has disrupted the global trade finance and foreign exchange industry.
Companies that either are trading or growing their businesses internationally are facing a limitation of their banks’ offering while their operations are increasingly becoming complex. This FinTech company provides an intelligent and tailored solution that improves cross-border transactions and end-to-end trading. They are heavily investing in their payment infrastructure technology, partnerships as well as licenses in order to maintain their leading position.
Currently they want to continue their growth and are looking for an Account Manager FinTech to join their Amsterdam office.
Your next job: Account Manager FinTech | The Center of Daily Global Trading
As an Account Manager FinTech you will work in a team of 4 full time employees and one manager. The rest of the Amsterdam office consist of traders and sales professionals of different levels. After a client has signed the contract, you will be the point of contact. To deliver a qualitative service, you will receive tailored-made trainings and coaching from the moment you start.
You will be in contact with clients, brokers, traders and banks in particular in order to ensure the smooth daily trading. Also, you like to onboard new clients and establish a solid engagement with the platform. The external as well as the internal stakeholders are international and that could also influence the working hours. But it also creates international career opportunities if your desire to work abroad!
What is being required?
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with client handling
- Background in trade finance or foreign exchange is a big plus
- Interest in international trading
- English and another language
- Eye for details
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €35K OTE
- Dynamic working environment
- Strong-growing FinTech company
- International career opportunities
- Tailor-made trainings and coaching
Vragen over deze vacature?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media, E-commerce, Advertising & SaaS)