Business Development Executive | SaaS MarTech | Building the French Market | Innovative eCommerce SaaS solution | Full-cycle SaaS selling
- Are you a sales professional, living in the Randstad?
- Are you fluent in French (preferably mother tongue)?
- Do you have a network in eCommerce in France?
The company, founded in 2014 and based in the Netherlands is a fast-growing SaaS MarTech scale-up. Their product which is invented to boost online sales for eCommerce & retailers (online) is so state-of-the art, that they didn’t have to do any acquisition so far.
Most of the clients came directly to them because of their awesome product. They count well over a hundred employees now and they are aggressively growing in multiple European countries. You can be part of this success-story!
The role as BDE for the French Market
As a BDE, you are a full-cycle solutions seller. This means you need to be more than comfortable with approaching prospects in France. Their target-prospects are ideally eCommerce companies (Mid-Size to Enterprise-level) and Media Agencies for the indirect sales.
Having a large network in this branch is a very big plus! After prospecting, your goal is to get in touch with the decision maker. Typically, these are CMO’s, Online Marketing Managers, Digital Directors, Head of Advertising, etc.
Once you have their attention and you know their need, you will be responsible for conducting a product demonstration. The sales cycle is short, three to six weeks. After the demo, your role also entails negotiating and closing the deal.
You have to understand that this company is growing and that you are part of a growing sales team. This means multiple career opportunities lie ahead and your performance is key in creating your own success.
- At least two years experience in sales / business development (full-cycle or at least outbound)
- You are fluent in French
- You are comfortable working independently
- You are pro-active, commercial and always willing to go the extra mile
- You have experience with consultative selling in SaaS / preferably MarTech
- You have a positive – can-do attude
- You have a network in eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- The challenge to develop the French market (from scratch) excites you beyond anything
- Working in a fast-growing scale-up in SaaS MarTech
- Loads of future career opportunities ahead
- Base salary up-to €50.000 to €58.000
- Travel to France
- Time and space for personal development