CRM Team Lead | Leading Tech Start-up | International Specialist Team | Strategy + Operations | Amsterdam | Up to €65K + pension
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Manage and coach a team of young and ambitious specialists?
- Join a leading Tech Start-up in a position with massive impact?
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on your customer’s experience?
Sound interesting? Read on!
The Company: International Disruptor | Tech Start-up
Based out of their HQ in the centre of Amsterdam, this tech start-up is expanding at an incredible rate, and taking Europe by storm. With an international team of close to 1,500 employees spread across numerous offices, they are showing no signs of slowing down any time soon.
Although they have a clear mission in sight, they have a very dynamic culture where change is welcome and encouraged. Also, they believe in the value of input from all layers, and not just a management team. This most likely stems from their Dutch roots and flat culture.
Just as most other successful start-ups, they have nurtured a rather unique internal culture – one where personal development and growth are just as important as business. Of course it also doesn’t hurt to have all types of fun events, Friday drinks and ski trips with the whole team.
You would be joining a team of CRM specialists and managers and report directly to the Head of CRM. Aside from your position within the CRM as team lead of a number of specialists, you will also give your input on greater CRM related strategies and issues as part of the Growth Marketing team.
The Job: CRM Team Lead | Specialist Team
As the title suggests, it will be up to you to manage and coach a team of CRM managers in their never-ending quest of improving customer experience, retention and lifetime value. You will be their coach, mentor, leader and sparring partner in their journey.
Aside from leading the team, you will also be responsible for further developing CRM strategy for a number of established and developing markets. You’ll have an abundance of resources at your disposal and full access to the superstars in the BI and insights team.
Most important in the role is to keep your eye and full focus on the customer. How can you improve their experience? How do you develop loyalty towards your brand? Which marketing channels work best with certain segments? You’ll be searching for answers these and many more questions on a daily basis.
- A solid and extensive background in CRM and/or e-Commerce (5+ years)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business or Data related field of study
- Structured and organised way of working and the ability to project this onto a team of specialists
- Analytical skills and a data-focussed approach combined with a strong understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- Broad experience in multiple online marketing channels
- Up-to-date knowledge of CRM and customer lifecycle best practice
- An open-minded and ambitious personality who enjoys working in a flat and fast-paced, international environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a leading role
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Push and in-app messaging experience
- A role with incredible impact on strategy, customer experience and a growing young team
- A very flat culture where input and new ideas are more than appreciated but also stimulated
- Yearly trips and activities with the team
- An open working environment base on mutual respect and growth
- Regular contact and collaboration with a vast array of different specialists offering plenty of opportunities to further your own knowledge
- Salary up to €65K