Performance Publisher Manager EMEA | International Performance Marketing Agency | In-house tools | Amsterdam
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you looking for a job opportunity that isn’t limited to country borders?
- Would you like to work with in-house tools and expand the performance-marketing activities within your publisher portfolio?
- Could you be the performance publisher manager EMEA Amsterdam that will accelerate this company in a higher gear?
Then this could be your next job!
Your Employer: International Performance-Marketing Agency | In-house performance tools
For almost 10 solid years this company has been growing on a rapid pace. The founder had a vision about transparency within the digital marketing space and that became the success factor of the company. From the start their mission as an international performance-marketing agency is to serve their clients with full dedication and transparent services. This year the company counts more than 50 people, including operational, sales and marketing professionals.
Throughout the years they have established an international client portfolio and an office in central Asia. Their network consists of well-known publishers, sales houses and affiliate networks worldwide. The diversity of their network is a result of their services. With in-house tools such as a DMP, DSP and native advertising they can provide complete performance-marketing campaigns national as well as international.
As they continue growing, their teams are expanding as well. Therefore, they are looking for a new performance publisher manager EMEA in Amsterdam.
Your Job: Performance Publisher Manager EMEA Amsterdam
As a performance publisher manager EMEA you will work within a client team consists of an account manager and a campaign manager. Together your goal is to serve your clients all of over EMEA. For you it means that you will always work a certain portfolio of clients, but your main responsibility is maintaining and expanding your publisher portfolio. Therefore, you can adjust your niche or verticals to specific clients.
In this position there is a lot of growth horizontally. Meaning that you will work with different performance-marketing channels including affiliate and real time bidding (RTB). As the company has many tools in-house, you can help your publishers with analyzing their campaigns and traffic. The end result will be a higher turnover for both parties. A great achievement that would be!
Other career opportunities would be moving to other offices such as in Asia or the United States. As mentioned before, this company is growing rapidly, and this is the right time to jump on this train. Are you ready to jump?
Wat is required?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience within the digital landscape
- Experience with performance-marketing is required
- Maintain and expand affiliate or publisher portfolio
- Adapt to a growing company
- Interest in marketing technology
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills in English
- Knowledge of tracking platforms such as Tune, HasOffers and Appsflyer
- Knowledge of other digital tools such as DSPs or DMPs are a plus
- A strong network of affiliates or publishers within the industry
- Living in the Netherlands and having a work permit
- Entrepreneurial spirt
What is being offered?
- A competitive base salary
- A competitive bonus system
- Monthly massages
- Daily healthy lunches (fresh food!)
- Internal and external training
- International team and working environment
- Fixed client portfolio
- Working with the latest digital marketing technology
- Stepping in the right time of a rapid growing company
Vragen over deze vacature?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media, E-commerce, Advertising & SaaS)