Performance Marketeer | Programmatic Specialist | Consumer Tech | Build from scratch! | Up to £45K | London
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have hands-on programmatic experience?
- Have you managed performance campaigns through other channels?
- Would you like to set things up from scratch?
Be the first programmatic specialist and manage the performance campaigns.
This brand is known in every continent of the earth and chances are that most households or offices will hold a product of this brand. Close to 100.000 (!) employees worldwide strive every day to invent, design, produce, distribute and sell products which makes your life easier and more fun. Although they are very well know, they are in need for a digital transformation. What they want to do is get in house all the data for Europe and roll out a data marketing strategy. The UK market will be leading in innovation. One challenge is to attract audience by setting up the right performance marketing strategy. Second is to move from a reseller marketing strategy to a data driven marketing strategy. And third is to launch the new e-shop and optimize the customer experience. The performance marketing campaigns are being doing via their agency partners, but they also want to have a better eye on this. That is why they are looking for a person with hands-on programmatic experience who can jump in the campaigns when needed.
Result is the name of the performance game!
In this role you will first start with examining the current situation. Performance campaigns have been set up in the past for several products. However, this has been done via the external agencies and it is up to you to find out first how that went. To get the best ROI and via which channels is up to you. You will still work with the external agencies and preferably they will follow your lead. The strategy to improve the data marketing department will be done throughout 15 European countries. So you will be sharing and receiving best practices. Often it is the UK market who is leading the innovation. Meaning that you might be in the spotlight.
Your main objectives are:
- Increase the ROI on the performance marketing campaigns, display, paid search and paid social.
- Work closely with external agencies and internal colleagues
- Look into buyers personas and try to target the right audience
- Share best practices with other countries
- You will set up strategies together with the data analytics team
The minimum requirements for this job are:
- At least a bachelor degree and ideally a master degree
- 3-5 years hands on programmatic experience
- Worked with (several) DSP’s
- Experience in other performance channels
What will you get in return?
- Leaving behind a footprint within a very well known international organisation
- Base salary up to £45K
- Working within an international environment
- Career growth for sure, since you will be the first hire for this project.