Junior Technical Sales Support Engineer SaaS | Top 3 Global Marketing Tech companies |Up to €35.000 per year | Amsterdam
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you the Junior Technical Sales Support Engineer Saas Amsterdam who will help customers to monetize their digital advertising inventory by perfectly utilizing their platform?
- Do you have between 1 and 3 years of experience with discovering technical front-end issues and onboarding clients?
- Would you like to work for a strong growing mark-tech company where you can make the difference, internally as externally?
Then this could you be your next job!
Your employer: Top 3 global Mar-Tech companies in their niche
This strong growing marketing technology company has been specialized in monetizing digital advertising inventories for the last 10+ years. They were one of the first marketing tech companies that noticed the demand for digital advertising market places. For the advertisers it became a new digital channel to target their audience and for digital publishers a new source of income. Isn’t that a match made in heaven?
At the moment their platform connects 110K+ advertisers and 200+ publishers worldwide. This makes them one of the top 3 global players within their industry! With almost 10 offices and over 150 employees, you would think that they are not able to handle the multiple-billion advertisement impressions per month, right? Guess again!
Nothing is slowing them down, in matter of fact, they are constantly looking ways to innovate their products. Their latest strategic implementation is to increase their customer-focused approach. In order to achieve their annual goals, they are looking for a Junior Technical Sales Support Engineer SaaS to join their team in Amsterdam. Are you up to it?
Your job: Junior Technical Sales Support Engineer SaaS in Amsterdam | Mar-Tech
As a Junior Technical Sales Support Engineer SaaS in Amsterdam you will counsel internal and external stakeholders on technical solutions that will help them achieving their digital advertising goals. That could be either efficiently using existing digital marketing channels or increasing the monetization of inventories. Whether you are working with advertisers such as Zalando and Nike or publishers such as the Guardian and Nu.nl, you will always be the key person that provides training and demo’s how to use the platform.
As this is a junior position, there are sufficient career opportunities. You could become a customer success manager, technical account manager or front-end developer. It really depends on your ambitions. If you have the ambition to become a product manager and would like to receive the responsibility of implementing a total new business model, even that is possible! Are you already picturing your career path within this company?
Wat is required?
- Experience with front-end is a plus
- Strong in verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- 1 year of technical sales support is a plus
- Experience in mark-tech is a plus
- Like to work in a technical environment
- Want to dive into the world of digital advertising
What is being offered?
- Annual base salary up to €35.000,-
- International team
- Work on a daily basis with international clients, partners, development teams and developers
- Career path to become a customer success manager, technical account manager or product manager
- Diversity of tasks including executing technical projects, providing trainings, onboardings and (web)demo’s
- Learn the core aspects of digital advertising
- Working at one of the first Mar-Tech companies
- Be part of a strong growing top 3 Mar-Tech company
- Developing new foundations for business opportunities