Paid Social Specialist | Fashion | Global Brand | Up to €50K a year | Amsterdam
Your new job: Paid Social Specialist | One of the most iconic fashion brands on the planet
- Have you always wanted to work for one of the most well-known and iconic fashion brands that has lefts it’s mark across the globe?
- Do you want to perform the Paid Social role on the highest level within a high performance B2C environment?
- Would you like to work in a unique and inspiring office that represents everything this brand has to offer?
- And would you like to do this within a Global Digital Marketing and Global E-commerce team?
Does this sound like your new challenge? Then read on!
Your new employer: One of the most iconic and well-known brands on the planet!
This fashion brand has been known for decades for their unique vision and the identifying characteristics of their product line. A brand where even the layman amongst the fashion industry will know them and recognise their products.
It is that by this specific approach that they have been able to amass a huge public of enthusiastic fans that allowed them to really solidify their outstanding position in the market.
Despite their large scale success and global presence they are anything but either uptight and corporate, or exaggeratedly ‘’hip’’, like you sometimes see with some fashion brands.
This organization is filled with young and talented professionals who all carry a certain sobriety of character with them. All of them closely collaborate to bring a common goal to life, made possible by their venturous and pragmatic attitudes.
That’s how they keep their heads cool and both feet firmly on the ground, so they get the most out of their brand, day after day.
With your knowledge and experience, together with the performance team, you will ensure that you grow the traffic in your market and let the conversions break all barriers!
In addition, you show like no other how you can best optimize these Paid Social campaigns, attract the right target group and have knowledge of the newest tools and trends.
To bring their brand to life even more, they are currently working hard to expand one of their most important channels: Paid Social!
With millions in advertising budget, this company is not holding back!
You new Job: Paid Social Specialist | Fashion Brand | Amsterdam
As Paid Social Advertising Specialists you are responsible for managing and executing complex Paid Social campaigns with large budgets, for different countries within Europe through different channels.
This with the help of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, among others, in collaboration with international multidisciplinary teams.
With this company you can apply Paid Social at the highest level. And that is not only very interesting and challenging, but also a unique opportunity to build a killer CV.
This is a fantastic time to join and be part of one of the largest fashion brands in the world, putting you in a unique position right from the start and making your mark.
For this position, this company is looking for a Paid Social Specialist, someone who is very strong in terms of execution and knows how to apply the most advanced social techniques with performance in mind.
You are able to set up complex social advertising campaigns and reach the right target groups, manage these campaigns efficiently and be part of a market leader.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience in Paid Social Advertising
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience with, and understanding of all relevant business and ad – managers
- Professional level of written and verbal communication in English
- A data driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience in the fashion or retail industry is a plus
- A dynamic and energetic team player
What will you get in return?
- A salary up to € 50K a year
- Internal training for development
- Amazing employer with experience and in-depth knowledge of marketing
- Unique and beautiful office in Amsterdam
- Daily lunch
- Discounts for fitness clubs
- Discounts for new bicycle
- Friday drinks
Does this sound like your next career opportunity?
Take the step and make yourself known!