Senior Manager MarTech Platforms | Big 4 consultancy firm | Digital Transformations | Impact on international level | Salary up to €115 OTE annually | Amsterdam
- Are you able to use your knowledge to advise multinationals in transformation from transaction to experience?
- Are you a strong-willed individual who is capable to run his/her “own business” within a globally established company?
- Do you have prior experience at a consultancy firm?
- Do you have prior experience with MarTech stacks like Salesforce, Adode, Tealium and/or Sitecore and capability to explain this to customers in detail?
Then keep on reading!
Your new employer: a worldwide player within the Ivy League in the world of consultancy!
It’s unfathomable to think about our society without a digital world. More and more companies are being forced to go fully digital or to adjust their work format. Especially with the multinationals that have a deeply rooted legacy, this comes with challenging and complex questions. This consultancy firm with a Dutch P&L, helps their customers with these questions.
Within the digital expertise of this firm, there are three verticals; Advertising, Digital Marketing, and E-Commerce. They are consulting on strategy as well as tactics and operation. This results in a complete service for the customer. This offering was made at the time due to a rising demand from customers and since that time it’s unthinkable to work without it now. Because of your experience within Digital Marketing/E-commerce, you are capable to service your customers on a very high level but you also advise when it comes to an ideal internal operating model.
Even though this is a worldwide organisation, the Dutch firm has its own P&L. This enables you to really have your own business within a large company, work with short/quick internal communication lines and high-speed decision making. This way you can use a global network with a local agency feeling. What’s most important within this organisation is the growth of both people and business. By working here, you can really bring out the best of yourself.
Furthermore, this company distinguishes itself from other consultancy firms. Precisely by being less 'corporate' and being more digital-minded!
Your new job: Senior Manager MarTech Platforms
Within this job you are active with your own clients for approximately 3 days, besides these responsibilities you also have to establish and build a ‘best in class’ team and you will generate business through your own network. Because of your history with (international) A-players you have a strong and approachable network.
Questions like ‘How do I build a functional brand into a friend for life of the user/end costumer’ make you excited. In the past you have led digital transformations and you are able to use your knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe, Tealium and/or Sitecore for the above questions.
Because you are an analytical, sharp and focused person, you are always capable of getting the best results realised for your customers. With this you inspire your colleague’s and customers and bring them to a new level. Besides that you like to work with international and multi-disciplinary teams. And you are able to make everyone work towards the same goal.
Are you looking for an ‘Ivy League’ job on strategic level with lots of variation, huge freedom and international opportunities? Then this is your next job!
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimal bachelor/science work and thinking capabilities
- Experience with working at a consultancy firm (must)
- Minimal of 8+ years of experience within e-commerce/digital marketing
- You have guts, strong in communicating and not afraid to share your opinion
- Capable of building and maintaining your own business
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe, Tealium and/or Sitecore
- You worked within the domain of B2C as well as B2B (Preference for retail/FSI)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills in the Dutch and English language
What is the offer?
- Salary up to €7.700 gross a month based on a 40 hour week.
- Great secondary work conditions (lease car, a bonus up to 20k a year, up to 41 days paid vacation days a year and of course a laptop and phone of your choice)
- Flexible work hours and location
- A sizeable budget for personal development (and further growth opportunities)
- The possibility to promote to Director within 3 years
Does this sound like your new job?
Apply directly or call Frank Ruck at 020 8200676 for the next step in YOUR career!