Social Media Content Manager | International E-Commerce Platform | Lead the Social Media Content Strategy | Remote | € 85K a year | Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris, London
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
You new Job: Social Media Content Manager | Redefine Content Strategy
- Do you have what it takes to set up a Social Content Strategy for 7 million customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced B2C E-commerce environment?
- Do you want to work from Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, Paris or Munich office?
- And do you want work for a company that is known as a great place to work because of its open, international and informal work culture?
Yes? Then this is for you. Read further!
Your new employer: ‘’Number one player in creating memories’’
One of the world's largest e-commerce players of its kind is looking for a new Social Media Content Manager to take the current Content Strategy presence to unprecedented heights. In recent years, this organization has grown massively through the acquisition of all its largest competitors abroad.
As a result, the brand has managed to obtain a presence in as many as 10 countries within North/West Europe, where they are immediately the largest player. This means that you enter a key position and immediately have a reach of an audience of 7 million.
This organization is known for its vertically integrated supply chain with production in Western Europe, because of this the organization has a very strong foundation to grow very fast and the number of 1200+ male/female staff in Europe alone will only continue to grow.
Besides all this, the company understands the importance of a good work-life balance, a lot of autonomy and an informal working environment where progression and development are central. Have a lot of influence on the success of this company and determine autonomously with your team how you will achieve your targets without being micro-managed.
For this role you could work from any of the above-mentioned offices. Once you are at the location, work is flexible between home and the office.
Your New Job: Social Media Content Manager | E – commerce giant | Amsterdam
In this role you’ll be a key member of the brand team, helping to build a more emotional brand that resonates with their customers and gives longer term reasons to bond. Your responsibility is to lead a team, with internal and external agency support, and manage budgets for content, activations and boosting.
Preferably this organization is looking for someone who is going redefine the content strategy and take it to another level. Together with the team, you will refresh organic social media strategy with close integration to paid social, mobile/app marketing, brand and product marketing team. Besides that you will work closely with SEO team on content strategy and operations.
Total marketing team consist of 30 people with 10 open vacancies.
Are you ready for your next step?
What do we need from you?
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Social Media & Content Strategy
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
• Experience in working with creative studios and external agencies
• Ability to set goals to grow audiences and create engagement
• Knowledge of how to connect organic social tactics with paid-social commercial goals
• Continuously monitoring social performance against KPI’s and lead the reporting
What will you get back for this?
• Salary of up to € 85.000, – a year
• Internal & External training for continues development
• Growth opportunities within the whole organization
• Ability to work from any office in Europe (Winter in Barcelona, Summer in Amsterdam 😉
• Only 2 mandatory days at the office per month
• Regulair Friday drinks
• 2 big company-wide parties a year
Is this the next step in your career?