CRM Manager | B2B | Global | Industrial Safety | 50K p/y | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: The CRM Manager to lead the data driven CRM campaigns across Europe
• Are you looking for the opportunity where you can play a leading role in CRM marketing across the European markets, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
• Are you all about loyalty and how to engage your loyal base of over 20.000 customers in the best way possible?
• Do you want to be in charge of the further expansion and development of the customer database in order to shift the personalization to the next gear?
• And would you like to be part small and informal, but ambitious team set on further expanding across Europe?
If so, then ready on. This might be for you!
Your new employer: Globally operating specialist in technology driven innovation for the industrial safety sector, location Amsterdam
This organization had been around for over 15 years as a budding specialist in industrial safety equipment. Operating in Asia, Europe and North America they take complete ownership of their entire production process. From start to finish they control every step of the production line to ensure they offer the best possible quality, driven by constant technological development and innovation.
It is within this specialization that they have been growing over the past few years across continents. As a result, they are also currently in the process of rebuilding their digital marketing teams. The Dutch office currently collaborates with the team from the US, but the goal is to develop the level of in-house knowledge per country, so that each office is able to independently lead the latest developments in marketing to really start taking over their regional markets.
This also means they will putting quite a lot of focus on their CRM Marketing. The CRM marketing was at quite a basic level as a result of the prior way of operating, but through their current investments into setting up new teams, they are looking to utilize one of their most important marketing channels to the fullest. In order to do so, they are in need of an ambitious CRM Marketing Manager to get the job done!
Your new job: The CRM Manager that’s going to take care of the entire CRM marketing across their European market, B2B, Amsterdam
The initial challenge starts at the data side of the campaigns. The current database houses about 20.000 customers scattered across Europe. It will be your job to start at identifying these customers, know what sets them apart and start on forming the proper segmentation. Know who is in your database before anything else. Based on these efforts you can get the organization one step closer to truly personalized campaigning.
Aside from identification, a big part of your efforts will also be directed towards working on the data quality and analyses. It’s important to ensure that the available data is usable, and results are properly tracked, in order to analyze the results of the campaigns and decide of the future direction of the CRM campaigns.
Next to prepping the essential ingredients is of course the automated journey building. This will be done through Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot. The majority of the journeys will be oriented towards keeping the current customer base engaged, but also towards nurturing leads to the point where the sales team can follow up on sales-qualified leads. If you don’t already bring Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience to the table, then people inside the team are ready to bootcamp and mentor you in using one of the most prominent platforms out there.
Last but not least, you will also take a leading role in determining the campaign strategy. You will be the main CRM specialist in the team (in the Netherlands) and it’s up to you to identify or create interesting opportunities for the organization to pursue. With that role comes the option of organically growing alongside the company into a team lead position when new team members are brought aboard, should you have the ambition to do so.
What do we need from you?
As the new CRM Manager responsible for owning the CRM marketing across Europe, we would need the following from you:
• At least 2+ years of experience in B2B CRM marketing
• A proven track record in personalization
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot is a nice to have
• You are available for 40 hours per week, In the office
What do you get in return?
• Up to a maximum of 50.000 per year
• Personal training to learn Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Intercontinental business trips for teambuilding and personal development
• The chance to grow organically alongside the company
• An open and informal work environment with plenty of room for fun activities
Is this going to be your next challenge?
Take action and reach out to us. Apply via the application button, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For all of our other vacancies regarding E-mail, CRM and Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, please visit https://finestpeople.com/online-marketing-vacatures/