CRM Manager | Scale-Up | Salesforce Marketing Cloud | Adobe Campaign Manager | Up to €60k | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have 3+ years of experience with CRM and E-mail Automation?
- Are you a data fanatic?
- Able to plan and set up event based funnels?
- Affluent with SQL queries?
Interested? Read on!
An International SaaS Scale-Up
Our client has just recently entered the scale-up phase after a Series B funding of close to €2.5 million in their 5th year of operations. This should already tell you that you’re dealing with a truly ambitious team of young professionals.
What started out as an internal planning tool for sharing agenda’s and files, was quickly developed to the point that it was actually strong enough to be a stand-alone tool/SaaS product. It was quickly decided that two of the four founders would create a spin-off company to see where this new stand-alone tool would take them. They never expected it to catch on as fast as it did!
Given that they just entered the scale-up phase beginning of 2018, they still maintain a start-up work environment and feeling. The aim is to hold on to that environment for as long as possible. They value the freedom to plan their hours according to a healthy work-life balance, yearly international trips, and an informal working environment (yes, you can wear your shorts to work!). More importantly though is that there’s an environment of trust, and faith that you will get the job done to the high standard that is expected- without needing to be micro-managed.
Although the current database solution is sufficient for what they need at the moment, they have ambitious plans for their CRM and E-mail Marketing.
Due to their ambitious plans, they want to bring an experienced CRM Manager onboard with sufficient knowledge of CRM / E-mail tools to be responsible for the initial set-up of a CRM system (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud), and the continued optimization of the system. You will be responsible for the effective use of the data at hand, and communicate any further plans or needs to the data analysts and marketing team in order for it to be collected and put to use. You will also be in charge of an intern for the execution of E-mail Marketing.
The goal of implementing a new system is to maintain low bounce rates, set up automated mailings, and maintain a clean database, in order to achieve KPI's based around high conversions, low churn rates, and ensure high customer loyalty. Past experience with similar types of targets are a must, prefferably in a CRM Manager type position.
- At least a Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of experience in the field of CRM and/or E-mail Marketing
- Previous experience in dealing with the set-up or implementation of a CRM system
- Hands-on experience with E-mail Marketing
- HTML, SQL queries, and CRM experience required (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign manager experience preferred)
- Fluency in English – Dutch is a bonus
What’s in it for you
- An incredibly flexible working environment
- Competitive salary – up to €60k depending on past experience
- Excellent secondary benefits package
- Personal growth budget for trainings/courses/seminars
- Friday drinks with the colleagues
- International incentive trips
Questions about this job?
Matthijs van Rosmalen
Recruitment Consultant Product Owners, E-mail, CRM & Marketing Automation