Digital Demand Generator Manager | Part of Digital Transformation | €70k | London
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to be part of a digital transformation within a multinational?
- Can you take on the responsibility for digital ownership and strategic expansion?
- Do want to be involved on both the data strategy and operations-side?
The Company: world-renowned multinational in consumer-tech electronics.
For over sixty years, this company is leading the way in consumer electronics. This brand is known in every continent of the earth and chances are that most households or offices will hold a product of this brand. More than 70.000 employees worldwide strive every day to invent, design, produce, distribute and sell products which makes your life easier and more fun.
The global pandemic of 2020 is a real nightmare for a lot of people and companies. However, some companies actually benefit from it. Our client is a company like that. With the increasing amounts of people that work from home, creating home-offices, they actually profit from this development. So for them this is the moment to head-up they digital presence in Europe. This means that they are currently at the start of a digital transition and you can be part of that.
The role: Demand Generator Manager | Based in London
Within this brand, you will take full-ownership for their strategic expansion. The channels you will be responsible for are: Search Engine Marketing, Social Marketing & Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, Display Advertising and the Homepage website. From this standpoint you will manage internal digital marketing departments as well as external agencies. You will provide them valuable insights for media planning and optimization. You know how to continuously challenge them to meet expectations for a smooth delivery of digital operations on various platforms.
You will work very close with the Digital data analysts. They will provide you with valuable customer insight data. With this data you will then create consumer touchpoints and build consumer data platforms. Together with these insights and your razor-sharp vision of how digital marketing should be, you position yourself as a thought leader and digital-savvy evangelist within the organization.
By doing this you will be initiating new strategies and guidelines and distributing audience insights for internal use. With this knowledge you take the lead in developing and managing target audiences on multi-level devices. On the side you will be reviewing continuously what competitors do and learn from it. During this you will be continuously responsible for budget allocation.
As a result of the previous described activities you will generate valuable input on UX planning, Analytics, Social Marketing and creative deliverables.
Desired experience for this role
- At least seven years of experience in digital media strategy
- At least five years of experience with ownerships and management of digital marketing platforms
- Extensive experience with multi-channel marketing (Search Engine Marketing, Social Marketing & Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, Display Advertising and the Homepage website)
- In-depth understanding of the relationship between KPI’s and data-pools in order to maximize the results by audience activation.
- Experience with managing internal and external stakeholders and agencies.
- From nature you are a great listener: you continuously ask for and understand the challenges the business and teams within generating the right audiences
- You are decisive and a strong communicator