Digital Marketing Consultant | Salesforce Marketing Cloud | Digital Transformation | Big Four Consultancy | Amsterdam | Up to €65K + Lease Car
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you someone who’s not afraid of a challenge?
- Have you fully embraced the world of digital marketing?
- Do you have an unbeatable drive to innovate and transform the worlds largest organizations?
Does this sound like you? Then read on!
The Organization: Big Four Consultancy | Digital Consulting
As organizations continue to realize the necessity to transform their marketing efforts to embrace data-driven and digital marketing trends, they also face the challenge of short-comings on internal knowledge and capabilities. For this reason the worlds multinationals and A-list brands turn to the services of this world renowned consulting champion to guide them in the transition to the age of digital marketing.
Just as they assist their clients in digital transformation, they too have transformed from the classical audit, tax and legal consulting, towards a more digital and marketing focused consultancy. The internal culture has also developed to resemble that of a modern marketing agency rather than a classical Big Four firm. No more suits and ties required and sneakers welcome!
One of the challenges that organizations of this caliber typically face, is how to ensure that global strategy and ambitions setout on a corporate level align with local markets and possibilities. Not in this case. As one of the worlds first, this division has its own Profit and Loss responsibilities, thanks to being run by a separate set of equity partners. They do, however, maintain the backing and support of the larger organization.
Within the Consulting division you’ll find yourself surrounded by likeminded and incredibly driven specialists. You will be part of the Advertising, Marketing and E-commerce team, with a focus on the possibilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and digital marketing transformation.
The Job: Digital Marketing Consultant | Salesforce Marketing Cloud
As Digital Marketing Consultant you’ll be at the forefront of digital transformation for Fortune 500 companies. Where most consultancies assist IT, Legal or Finance departments, you will be sparring with CMO’s, Innovation Officers and Digital Managers.
Together with Senior Managers you will be involved in the whole transformation process, from pitch, to planning, to execution. Internally this is termed “Imagine, Deliver, Run”. With your focus on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will deliver innovative solutions to ensure the best experience for consumers and a 360 degree customer overview for businesses.
Your expertise and knowledge will be required to shape and build the ultimate customer experiences in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. As well as leading the design and implementation of marketing technology, you will spar on a strategic level to provide unique solutions for unique business challenges.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, IT or a similar relevant field of study
- You have a an ambitious and goal oriented personality
- At least 1 year of relevant experience within Consultancy or Marketing
- A passion for solving problems and challenges on the highest level
- Experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable platforms
- *For international applicants: you must have the right to live and work in the European Union
- You’ll be working with leading specialists in the Advertising, Marketing and E-commerce field
- The opportunity to spar with CEO’s, CMO’s and Innovation Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- A vibrant and welcoming environment with fun activities such as Friday drinks, ski trips, boat trips, off-site trainings and much more
- Fantastic internal career opportunities
- A salary up to €65K based on experience
- A share in company profits
- Excellent secondary benefits
- 26 vacation days with the option to purchase additional days
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work at different locations
- Choice between a leasecar or cash option
- Laptop and iPhone – also for personal use
- Professional and personal development program
- On-site gym