Digital Marketing Leader | Digital Transformation | Multinational in Consumer Electronics | 80k | Frankfurt
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Digital Marketing Leader | Digital Transformation | Multinational in Consumer Electronics | 80k
- Do you want to be part of a digital transformation within a multinational?
- Are you a visionary leader in Data-driven Digital Marketing?
- Do you have what it take to be accountable for the Data Digital Performance and growth?
The Company: world-renowned multinational in consumer-tech electronics.
For over sixty years, this company is leading the way in consumer electronics.
This brand is known in every continent of the earth and chances are that most households or offices will hold a product of this brand. More than 70.000 employees worldwide strive every day to invent, design, produce, distribute and sell products which makes your life easier and more fun.
The global pandemic of 2020 is a real nightmare for a lot of people and companies. However, some companies actually benefit from it.
Our client is a company like that. With the increasing amounts of people that work from home, creating home-offices, they actually profit from this development. So for them this is the moment to head-up they digital presence in Europe. This means that they are currently at the start of a digital transition and you can be part of that.
The role: Data & Digital Marketing Leader | Based in Frankfurt
In this role you will be accountable for continuing digital transformation. This means you will be leading the way in digital transformation. You will be doing this by continuous analyzing and using result-oriented-planning.
In this planning cycle you will add sophistication and quality in data and analytics.
Your main objectives are:
- Lead and manage data- and performance driven marketing and advertising in the Digital Transformation throughout the European markets
- Create, develop and execute a fully integrated digital advertising strategy. By doing this you will make use of all available digital & media touchpoints. This means you have experience with multiple channels like, display, programmatic, social, search and content. You know how to use and execute these channel in a larger integrated strategy to drive revenue and brand -awareness results.
- Drive real-time optimization by working closely with the digital analytics team, making use of all the digital touchpoints.
- You will co-create digital media, advertising and content -concepts as well as integrated initiatives at brand, campaign and tactical levels.
- You develop the marketing & digital strategies as well as the operations workflows for the digital platforms, including:
- Digital Marketing & Brand Strategy and Direction
- Digital, BTL, ATL, store, events and other channels
- eCRM, Database, Creative and Digital Media Strategy
- Retail and eCommerce strategy
- Branding in eCommerce
- Improve decision making and general digital marketing process optimization by understanding data analycs and working closely with the Data Analytics Manager
- Improve the customer journey by liaising with all involved business departments and sales units.
- Identify and pro-actively approach new business and/or marketing opportunities and inform stakeholders for these new initiatives.
- Present best practices in your field to key- stakeholders
- Share feedback and input on Digital Analytics, Social, UX Planning and creative deliverables
- You are able to generate on-demand digital data insights to support the decision-making in coordination with marketing and sales.
- Keeping daily check on the targets, KPI’s and targeted results.
- Required: professional level of German and English in speaking and writing