E-commerce Data Analyst | International D2C Start-Up | Annual salary up to +€52K | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Vacancy: E-commerce Data Analyst | D2C | International | Amsterdam
- Do you want to put innovative versions of traditional Dutch products on the international market?
- Do you want to be responsible for the customer journey in a web shop that reaches thousands of consumers worldwide?
- Do you want full responsibility for the web and CRO strategy and build a bright future with your team?
- Do you like working in a creative start-up, where a data-driven mindset will take their success to the next level?
Yes? Then read on quickly, this is for you!
Organization: International Start-Up with a traditional Dutch product
When the founder of this organization lived in a different time zone for a period of time, he missed a product that every Dutch person uses on an almost daily basis. The idea to import this product arose, but what is better for an entrepreneur than importing? You might have guessed it already; design and produce the products yourself!
At this moment the company has 2 head offices on different continents and several stores and showrooms. Your new employer delivers its product directly to the consumer so that an intermediary is needed, but you can reach the customer directly. This organization does not simply deliver a product to the customer, but goes for the best possible experience. The customer and her experience are central and to grow even more in this they are looking for you!
Although your new employer has been around for 10+ years, it is back in the start-up phase due to the renewed business model (producing yourself instead of importing). There is still a lot to build with new products, processes and target groups. That is why this organization is looking for new colleagues. The team that works at the Amsterdam office is just as international as the company itself, with no fewer than 6 different nationalities spread over 15+ employees, you will join a wonderfully diverse team. Together with the E-commerce manager, Content marketer and Performance marketer you will work to take the brand and company to a higher level. All this to allow your new employer to grow even more and ultimately also the team!
Job: E-commerce Data Analyst | Amsterdam
At your new employer, there has recently been an increasing focus on the online approach and to further expand this they are looking for someone like you! The role of E-commerce Data Analyst is new and comes with a lot of challenge and responsibility. As a data expert within the team, you are the missing pillar and you can lay the foundation for a bright future.
There are several projects waiting for you, the new E-commerce Data Analyst, to get started with. Due to the enormous growth that the company has experienced in recent years, there is a lot of data. But, to be able to analyze the performance, a basic structure is needed. The current performance marketer has already set up the largest technical structure, but since you know better than anyone that measurement plans and tag events must be continuously optimized, you are only too happy to roll up your sleeves!
Before the optimization takes place, a more urgent project is waiting. Your new employer wants to switch CMS systems and move to the Shopify platform. This is done together with an agency and will for sure run more smoothly under your supervision! When the shop is integrated, or even during the integration, it is important to think about the CRO strategy. There are of course some ideas about this, but there is a lot of room for you to think of and set up a perfect CRO testing protocol and structure.
Can't wait to contribute to the construction of this D2C platform?! Read on quick!
What do we need from you?
As a Web Analyst we ask the following things from you
- Already living in the Netherlands or EU
- 2+ years of work experience in Analytics
- Not afraid to work in a start-up environment!
- Technical skills is a big plus, but with a commercial mindset
- You can all do Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Cloud Stack and server side tagging! (or at least 3 parts of it 😉 )
- Experience with CRO and A/B testing
- Fluent in English
What will you get in return?
- Salary up to €52K+ per year, flexible range depending on your experience
- Pension plan
- Development on both soft and hard skills
- Lunch, drinks, ping pong tournaments and boat trips!
- International environment with office in Amsterdam, but also on the other side of the world!
Is this your new job?
Not quite your vacancy? Check out the other analytics vacancy at: www.finestpeople.com/en/jobs