E-commerce Director | Marketplaces Amazon & Bol.com | European Omnichannel Company | Amsterdam | till €80k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for the opportunity to define the entire European Marketplaces strategy for an organization in Vitamins and Nutritional supplements?
- Have you always had a growth focussed approach in your marketing strategies?
- Are you interested in the opportunity to build and further develop your own marketplaces team?
Does this sound like you? Then read on!
Your new employer: Largest D2C brand in Europe
The organization in question is a major player in the European food supplements, cosmetics and health products market. With more than 7 labels, they dominate the Dutch, Belgian, German, French and English markets.
Their goal is to be the largest healthcare company on the consumer market in Europe by 2025, with revenues of more than a billion euro. To realize this, they have taken over many competing companies last year and have placed them under one centralized organization. The vision is clear and strong; Grow into a digital leader with the right capacities and a broad portfolio of qualitatively attractive brands.
The role: Marketplaces Director
Where they want to go is clear, what needs to happen is also clear, how it is going to happen that is where your expertise is essential You will be given full responsibility to determine the strategy for all existing labels and those that will be taken over in Europe in the near future.
This means that you examine brand performance per region, which products score well and how performance is improved. You also work out strategic proposals to launch brands on the various online Marketplaces in new niche markets.
You are responsible for managing the existing accounts on Marketplaces, including Amazon. In a team that currently consists of several specialized professionals you take care of the listing of new products, stock schedules and the associated content and marketing campaigns.
You work closely with a specialized Marketplace agency that helps maintain existing campaigns and assists as a sparring partner on a strategic level.
To be successful in this role you have at least 3 years of experience working with Amazon marketplace, and are capable of challenging the team and the external agency! When the strategy is worked out you get the chance to build a team of Marketplaces Specialists.
What is being asked:
- 7 years of work experience in an E-commerce environment
- at least 3 years of work experience with Amazon and Bol.com
- Marketplaces; PPC campaigns, A + content, fulfilment and feed management (Channable)
- International B2C experience
- Operational and strategic responsibility
- Stakeholder management at C level
- To be able to go in a dynamic and fast-growing organization
- Experience with setting up a new business (Strategic plans and P&L responsible)
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
What is offered:
- Working at a fast-growing and innovative E-commerce organization
- Responsible for European Marketplaces strategy for multiple labels
- P&L responsible; per country, per brand / label and product
- Possibility to build your own team
- Salary up to €100k (Depending on knowledge and experience)
- Good secondary employment conditions
Are you ready for a step in your career?
Then apply now or call – Frank Houtkamp – directly on 020 8200676 for the next step in your career!