Global Social Performance Expert | Multinational Advertiser | International Centralized Cross Channel Marketing Team | Sustainability | Up to €55.000 | Amsterdam
- Do you want to work with and learn from the best in digital marketing?
- But focus on making the world a more sustainable place in a team with a common mindset?
- And are you able to be responsible for the global paid social performance of this sustainable giant?
Please read the vacancy below!
A sustainable and multinational advertiser
This giant within the sustainability sector operates in almost 30 different countries with a staff count of over 15.000. With its core focus of reducing global CO2 emission this is your opportunity to make a big change in this world. If you want to make a global impact and be at the core of this large sustainable force then this unique career opportunity is for you!
Based in a brand new office in the heart of Amsterdam this multinational is centralizing their global marketing and data team with only the best digital marketing specialists. Therefore, you will be on top of the action and decision making and will work with the best of the business. The goal of this centralized team is to be an agile force of expertise, this is done by keeping the team size to a ‘small’ team size (20 by the end of 2021).
The culture within this centralized team is similar to that of family like start-up, a real team player and open attitude is a definite must. The team members have their own core speciality but really work together in order to create a more sustainable world. Having knowledge on channels besides Social will be a plus as it allows you to work on different marketing channels as well, but social will be your duty.
Global Social Performance Specialist
Your responsibility will be the global social performance results. Aligning all local regions, creating and optimizing local strategies, doing localized & target campaigns and becoming an expert of all past & current social campaigns (hands-on experience required). In the upcoming year when the team expands you will be in the lead for the Social Performance division with your new team member, a medior social specialist.
- 3-5 years of experience in paid social advertising
- Strong hands-on as well as strategic experience
- Work experience at a performance agency or large advertiser
- Worked with large budgets
- Knowledge of the Social Media platforms and how they should be used
- Experience with setting up complex multi region paid social campaigns
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- You are able to manage stakeholders in an international environment
- You have excellent oral and written skills in the English language
Are you ready for the next step in your career?