Marketing Automation Specialist | Salesforce Marketing Cloud | End User | Strategy + Operations | Amsterdam | Up to €58k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you passionate about leveraging marketing tech and platforms?
- Do you have a sharp eye for “the bigger picture”?
- Looking for an energetic and international environment?
Sound interesting? Then read on!
Your new employer: Leader in Sport and Health | Amsterdam
As leading player in the Sport and Health industry, they have become a true household name. And in more countries than just the Netherlands! Their vision and plan is to keep expanding internationally, as well as continuously improving their existing services.
Aside from their ambitious growth goals, they also focus on personal development and growth. In order to stimulate your growth and development they offer numerous initiatives, as well as stimulating taking your own initiatives and bringing your own ideas to the table.
With their vibrant HQ based out of Amsterdam, they have put together a truly international and pioneering team of marketeers and technical specialists, the majority of which have an international background themselves.
Your new challenge: Marketing Automation Specialist | Salesforce Marketing Cloud
With the ever-growing opportunities for effective automation and personalisation offered by new toolings and technology, you will be in charge of realising the full potential of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite.
In order to do so, you will be looking further than just e-mail marketing, but also at full-scale automation, personalisation, social, web and any other possible channels and opportunities you see fit.
To do this, you’ll be navigating between IT and Marketing, combining the strategic marketing ambitions with the operational capabilities of the platform. New ideas and your own approach to doing things are more than welcome!
Over the past year, a solid foundation has been built, and is now waiting to be taken to the next level. Together with another Marketing Cloud specialist you will take charge of this project.
What is expected:
- Ability to work in an international environment
- A healthy portion of curiosity and the drive to convert ideas into action
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with e-mail, CRM or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, especially Journey Builder, Email Studio and Social Studio
- Experience with AMPScript
What do they offer:
- A position with a massive amount of impact
- Space for own initiatives and ideas
- A great office and fun environment to work in
- A salary based on experience and background – up to €58k
- Room for growth and personal development, endorsed and stimulated by management
- Ownership of one of the most innovative Marketing Automation platforms on the market
Questions about this job?
Matthijs van Rosmalen
Recruitment Consultant Product Owners, E-mail, CRM & Marketing Automation