Marketplace Advertising Specialist | Worldwide Expansion Goals! | Salary 58K!
- Do you want to work within the fast-growing E-commerce organization of a Dutch brand with an international focus?
- Are you enthusiastic about an organization with the possibilities of a corporate but the short lines and learning curves of an agency?
- Are you a real Paid Search fanatic and do you prefer to create and maximize cool advertising campaigns on Europe's largest e-commerce platforms?
Then read on!
Your new company: A fast-growing E-commerce organization of a Dutch brand with an international focus!
This Dutch brand, based in South Holland, has strong growth ambitions in the field of e-commerce, and has built up a stable base in several European countries. They have made it easier for you in the past and still today, day in and day out, by filling in your daily life with smart digital lifestyle accessories.
Your new employer is an established name in the Consumer Electronics market, with a focus on Home & Office, Gaming, Mobile & Smart home accessories. E-commerce is fast becoming the largest channel within this organization, with Amazon already rising to the largest customer.
The company is on the eve of further accelerating the e-commerce channel, through further professionalization of the cooperation with pure players such as Amazon, Bol.com and Coolblue, and setting up a D2C marketplace structure with associated organization.
With a commercially driven & experienced e-commerce team (including many years of Amazon experience + experience within top tier agency in the Netherlands), the team currently consists of a head of e-commerce, e-commerce key account managers, marketplace manager, content specialists, category managers, and the last link that needs to be added to the team, YOU!
Together with your colleagues, you work daily on accelerating the business on various e-commerce platforms and realizing the perfect synergy between advertising, content and sales strategy. An in-house team is currently being built to make advertising an integral part of the strategy and daily execution.
Marketplace Advertising Specialist| Responsible for 7-digit annual budget
As an advertising specialist you are responsible for the advertising strategy and execution on Amazon and other important platforms in multiple countries in Europe. With an agency at your side as a sparring partner, you ensure that strategies are devised and the daily execution is on point. In addition to setting up and managing the campaigns together with an agency, you are the advertising specialist who knows how to use a large budget efficiently.
On top, you are an important link in scaling up D2C marketplaces with a winning advertising strategy. Thanks to your analyses, you are indispensable for optimizing and improving the performance of the company on the various e-commerce platforms.
What is requested:
- 3+ years of experience as a SEA Specialist
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon is an advantage
- HBO/WO work & thinking level
- You are analytical, take initiative and work in a structured way
- Performance driven and identifies new opportunities
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are an advantage
- Experience in managing campaigns
- Affinity with Consumer Electronics is an advantage
- Do you have experience as a SEA specialist, but would you like to make the switch to Amazon, we have a lot of experience in the team and can train you in all facets!
What is offered:
- Working at a fast-growing, but experienced E-commerce organization
- Opportunity to make your mark on a European level
- Salary from €45.000,- to €58.000,- gross per year based on 40 hours per week
- Flexible in working from home!
- 26 vacation days
- Room for personal development
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
Are you ready for the next step?
Then let us hear from you! Apply via the application button, send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, or call: +3120 8200 676.
More SEA, SEO & Marketplace Jobs in Amsterdam? Check: https://finestpeople.com/en/digital-marketing-jobs.