Product Owner: Customer Data Platform | Fashion | Global | Up to 75K p/y | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: The Product Owner: Customer Data Platform for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the planet! | Amsterdam
- Have you always wanted to work for one of the most well-known and iconic fashion brands that has lefts it’s mark all across the globe?
- Does it sound like an exciting challenge to take complete responsibility for the Customer Data Platform, with over 3 million customers, that plays a crucial role withing the company’s marketing efforts?
- Do you also want the freedom and opportunity to lead the vision, roadmap and eventual future of the platform so I will guarantee a level of personalised marketing campaigns that clearly puts the company ahead of its competition?
- And are you the kind of person that synergises with the attitude ’’don’t tell why you can’t do it, tell us what you need to make it happen’’, that has been engraved in this company’s DNA?
Sounds good? Then this might be a great career opportunity for you!
Your new employer: One of the most iconic and well-known brands on the planet!
This fashion brand has been known for decades for their unique vision and the identifying characteristics of their product line. A brand where even the layman amongst the fashion industry will know them and recognise their products. It is that by this specific approach that they have been able to amass a huge public of enthusiastic fans that allowed them to really solidify their outstanding position in the market.
Despite their large scale success and global presence they are anything but either uptight and corporate, or exaggeratedly ‘’hip’’, like you sometimes see with some fashion brands. This organisation is filled with young and talented professionals who all carry a certain sobriety of character with them. All of them closely collaborate to bring a common goal to life, made possible by their venturous and pragmatic attitudes. That’s how they keep their heads cool and both feet firmly on the ground, so they get the most out of their brand, day after day.
In order to bring their brand even more alive they are currently working hard on professionalising one of their most important channels: CRM. The company is currently investing quite heavily into developing their CRM channel. In order to achieve this success, their Customer Data Platform is absolutely vital! Their aim is to achieve a level of personalisation that will form another way of putting them ahead of the competition and will become a synonymous with their brand. An endeavour, that you can play a key role in!
Your new job: The Product Owner: Customer Data Platform playing a key role in a globally iconic fashion specialist
So, what’s the current status? The Customer Data Platform they are using is already implemented and operational, and it’s functionalities are used for Marketing campaigns on a global scale. The level of which is still able to improve a great deal however, when personalisation is considered however. As Product Owner: Customer Data Platform you directly impact the success as you will be leading the strategic change that enables the marketing team to realise the perfect message for each if the brand’s loyal customers.
Speaking of loyalty leads us into another important aspect: The upcoming loyalty program. This organisation is currently in the initial stages of realising their loyalty program. In order to make this a success, it is of course essential to fully know who their customers are, what motivates them, and what moves them on an emotional level to engage with the brand. The success of the Customer Data Platform is therefore in direct correlation with the potential success of the loyalty program!
What improvements to chase or developments to make is up to your initiative. You will be sparring with specialists across marketing, IT, Design and (upper) management to engage the people in your vision. An environment like this offers a great deal of freedom for the right kind of person that knows what to do with it. Once you come up with a solid plan there’s no need to go through multiple layers of bureaucratic slog however. This organisation highly encourages you to chase your own ideas, in a high pace, and to not be afraid of trying, failing and above all learning!
Does the challenge above sound like the right fit for you?
What do we need from you?
As the new Product Owner: Customer Data Platform for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the globe, located in the region of Amsterdam, we would need the following from you:
• Proven experience in closely working with a Customer Data Platform required.
• About 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner preferred.
• No product Owner experience? Proven experience as a marketeer closely working with a CDP can also work out!
• Experience with Exponea is nice to have.
• You operate well in an environment with little guidelines or set structure.
What will you get in return?
• Base salary up to 75K, depending on your experience
• Pension plan
• Clothing budget of 1.000 per year and 40% employee discount
• Company phone and laptop
• Bicycle plan
• An informal and multicultural of pragmatic, interdisciplinary and marketing specialists
Does this sound like your next career opportunity?
Take the step and make yourself known! Apply via the application button below, send your CV along with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For any and all other vacancies regarding Product Owners in Amsterdam, be sure to check out: https://finestpeople.com/en/digital-marketing-jobs/
Questions about this job?
Matthijs van Rosmalen
Recruitment Consultant Product Owners, Project Managers, E-mail, CRM & Marketing Automation