Programmatic Display & Social Specialist | Market leader in E-commerce | Working at a data-driven giant | Deploy the strategy for more than 10 countries | Up to 60K per year | Amsterdam
- Do you have what it takes to set up a Display & Paid Social Strategy for 7 million customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced B2C E-commerce environment?
- Do you want to work from Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, Paris or Munich office?
- And do you want work for a company that is known as a great place to work because of its open, international and informal work culture?
Well, this is your job!
Your new employer: One of the largest e-commerce players
One of the world's largest e-commerce players of its kind is looking for a new Programmatic Display & Social Advertising Specialist to take the current Programmatic Display / Social Advertising presence to unprecedented heights. In recent years, this organization has grown massively through the acquisition of all its largest competitors abroad.
As a result, the brand has managed to obtain a presence in as many as 10 countries within North/West Europe, where they are immediately the largest player. This means that you enter a key position and immediately have a reach of an audience of millions.
This organization is known for its vertically integrated supply chain with production in Western Europe, because of this the organization has a very strong foundation to grow very fast and the number of 500+ male/female staff in the Netherlands alone will only continue to grow.
Besides all this, the company understands the importance of a good work-life balance, a lot of autonomy and an informal working environment where progression and development are central. Have a lot of influence on the success of this company and determine autonomously with your team how you will achieve your targets without being micro-managed.
Your new job: Social Advertising & Programmatic Display Specialist
Our client is looking for an ambitious Programmatic Display and Paid Social Specialist with a data-driven approach and test & learn mentality. You will be working from their central marketing hub in Amsterdam and contribute to growing our Programmatic Display & Paid Social channels, which is one of the key areas to scale and improve our online marketing strategy.
In this role, you will be mainly responsible for managing the campaigns on Paid Social and looking for new opportunities within the field of Programmatic Display. You will be constantly challenging the status quo and exchanging ideas, implementing campaigns and developing concepts on a large scale of projects, all within a very savvy central Performance Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate is a specialist that has a strong drive to create impact, add value and accelerate growth. You are a strategic thinker, but you equally enjoy managing operational campaign activities. You welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment and cross-team projects.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role as Programmatic Display & Paid Social Specialist
- Experience with META Business Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360, Smartly
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- A salary up to € 60,000 per year
- Internal & External training for continues development
- Growth opportunities within the whole organization
- Ability to work from any office in Europe (Winter in Barcelona, Summer in Amsterdam)
- Only 2 mandatory days at the office per month
- 2 big company-wide parties a year
- An office at an A+ location in Amsterdam
- A free, autonomous and open culture in an international environment