SEA/PPC Specialist | Global E-commerce company | Multi Million’s budget | Amsterdam
- Do you have what it takes to be part in the Paid Search machine of this e-commerce giant?
- Do you have a strong drive to create impact, add value and accelerate growth?
- Would you like to be part of an international market leader that is growing rapidly through the acquisition of all its competitors?
- Would you want to do all of this from several office in Europe like London, Barcelona or Amsterdam?
Your new employer: One of the largest e-commerce players
One of the world's largest e-commerce players of its kind is looking for a Search Advertising Specialist to take the current presence to unprecedented heights. In recent years, this organization has grown massively through the acquisition of all its largest competitors abroad. As a result, the brand has managed to obtain a presence in as many as 10 countries within Europe, where they are immediately the largest player. This means that you enter a key position and immediately have a reach of an audience of millions.
This organization is known for its vertically integrated supply chain with production in Western Europe, because of this the organization has a very strong foundation to grow very fast and the number of 1100+ male/female staff has been reached since the last aqcuisition Besides all this, the company understands the importance of a good work-life balance, a lot of autonomy and an informal working environment where progression and development are central. Have a lot of influence on the success of this company and determine autonomously with your team how you will achieve your targets without being micro-managed.
Your new job: International Paid Search Specialist
Our client is looking for an ambitious Paid Search specialist with a data-driven approach and test & learn mentality. You will be working from their central marketing hub in Amsterdam and contribute to growing our Paid Search channels, which is one of the key areas to scale and improve our online marketing strategy.
In this role, you will be mainly responsible for managing the campaigns on Paid Search and looking for new opportunities within the field of performance. You will be constantly challenging the status quo and exchanging ideas, implementing campaigns, and developing concepts on a large scale of projects, all within a very savvy central Performance Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate is a specialist that has a strong drive to create impact, add value and accelerate growth. You are a strategic thinker, but you equally enjoy managing operational campaign activities. You welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment and cross-team projects.
What we want from you:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a hands-on role as Paid Search Specialist
- Experience with SA 360, Feed management, Performance Max, Youtube Search experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
What you can expect from us:
- A salary up to €60,000 gross per year
- 8 weeks out of the year to work working remotely abroad
- A career with one of the biggest e-commerce players, this will give your career a huge boost
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- An office at an A++ location in Amsterdam
- A free, autonomous and open culture in an international environment
- More than 40 different nationalities that share the same passion!
Is this your next job?
Then take the step and let us hear from you! Apply via the application button, send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, or call: 020 290 3700.
For all our other SEA, SEO & Marketplace vacancies in Amsterdam, visit https://finestpeople.com/vacatures/