Senior CRM Specialist | Play a key role in forming the CRM strategy across European markets | One of the fastest growing international e-commerce environments | Extensive freedom in the execution of your responsibilities | Up to 65.000 per year | Amsterdam
Your new job: The Senior CRM Specialist for one of the fastest growing international e-commerce platforms on the market
- Are you ready to play a key role in forming a cutting-edge multichannel CRM marketing strategy across the European market?
- Do you want to contribute to the success and enable growth that will enable further expansion in the North American regions as well?
- Are you looking be part of a team of multiple dedicated and ambitious CRM specialists to keep you at your peak?
- And do you want to work for a company that is well known for being a great place to work for, due to its warm and informal work culture?
If so, then that means that this opportunity for you, Read on!
Your new employer: One of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms in Europe, and soon to be North America!
With decades of experience this company finds itself in an exciting chapter. As time has passed, and significant changes in technology were inevitable, the company has had to evolve its products and services in order to stay on top of top of a changing and evolving market. Having done so successfully the once humble company finds itself with multiple different brands as the market leader of the Netherlands, one of the biggest players in Europe and is slowly venturing out on North American soil. It’s go-time! And to reinforce their European position and enable further expansions, they are in need of extra talent to add to the team!
One of the keys to their success is their focused effort on investing in cutting edge technology, both from an IT and Marketing perspective, as well as housing some of the cleverest minds the market has to offer. As a result, the company as it stands is an absolute powerhouse of specialist knowledge, working with advanced marketing technology that’s raring to go, that keep their various brands, services and products at their best and make them as good as they are! A great recipe for success, but with you as the missing ingredient.
However, aside from housing talented and hardworking minds and packing some serious technology, the company also puts great value in being a beloved and stimulating place to work for. Striving to be an environment that breeds fresh ideas and clever innovation, while eager to celebrate success and keen to have fun and enjoy their daily ins and outs. This is what makes it that every talent within the organization feels motivated to shine, day after day!
Your new job: The Senior CRM specialist for one of the fastest internationally growing e-commerce platforms, location Amsterdam
So, what are you going to do, really? You are going to be responsible in shaping and executing top-notch multichannel campaigns for multiple company brands throughout the European market. You’ll play a key role in perfecting the efforts directed through the E-mail marketing channel as it currently stands. On top of that you will take care of integrating and realizing a seamless connection with mobile messaging. Over time you will be gradually building and expanding the quality and expansiveness of your CRM campaigns to make sure your employer is stuck, nailed and riveted in the market leadership position for a good reason!
And just like a great chef cook, you know how to properly and meticulously select the best ingredients for your creations. Ingredients in this case being the crucial data. You know like a true professional to interpret, identify and select the right data needed for your campaigns. With these ingredients you build your campaigns on which you keep a close eye to track the results. You analyze, test, improve and repeat to push the boundaries of CRM Marketing. Because you don’t build campaigns that just reach the inbox, that just get opened, that just get read, but ones that stick and leave an impression that lasts. Campaigns that ensure the retention of your consumer base and ensure its rapid expansion. Only that is good enough for someone like you!
Aside from having your hands in the flaming kitchen, you will be strongly involved on a strategic level as well. Based on the achieved results you will be the advisor on what steps to take to achieve crucial improvements. You identify key areas of improvement and opportunity and know how to capitalize on them. Both in the CRM marketing channels, both utilized and unutilized, and on the technical limitations and potential of the platform to enable your fellow CRM & Automation specialists to get the best of the best out of the engine. Together with the team you will be building one success after the other!
What do we need from you?
As the latest Senior CRM specialist for one of the fastest internationally growing e-commerce platforms, we would need the following from you:
- A Minimum of 4 years of exceptional quality and relevant work experience
- Strong experience with leading CRM campaigns through E-mail and mobile messaging
- Strong experience in data analysis, optimization and identifying key areas of improvement and opportunities
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant orientation
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of HTML or XHTML is also a nice addition
- Excellent communicative and advisory skills
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to 65.000 per year, based on your skills and experience
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- A beautiful office in the booming heart of Amsterdam
- Working with ambitious and proven industry professionals
- An informal environment with focus for the wellbeing of its people
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For all of our other vacancies regarding E-mail Marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, be sure to check out our website: https://www.finestpeople.com/en/jobs/