Senior Data Specialist Amsterdam | Well known global brand big on sustainability | Build a complex CRM / CDP platform from scratch! | Very open culture | Amazing office
- Would you like to work for a well-known global brand that’s all about sustainability?
- Do you want to take the lead in setting up from scratch a complex Customer Data Platform?
- And do you want to make big impact on this global brand and on the world?
- While at the same time working in a globally distributed marketing team with lots of expertise?
Sounds like your new job? Then read on!
Your new employer: Hip, innovative and well-known global brand with a focus on sustainability!
This well-known global brand serves millions around the world. They have been doing this for years and have grown to be of the absolute market leaders worldwide. Every day they work with great passion on end2end sustainable products. The company has transparent business operations in which the connection between man and nature is central. In addition to the love for sustainable products, the health and happiness of employees is of paramount importance. And last but not least: the company donates a significant part of the profits to various international environmental groups.
In addition, they use their transparent way of working and technical developments as a source of inspiration for other companies and consumers. And that’s something reflected in the culture. Open communication, transparency, creativity, respect and collaboration are key elements characterizing their ways of working together. The office itself feels like a jungle with lots of greenery and recycled wood. And with offices in over 20 countries worldwide, the Amsterdam office is one of the main marketing hubs. And therefore there are plenty of colleagues on location. And not only for knowledge sharing and working on amazing projects, but also for great Friday drinks!
If you want to work in an international environment with lots of knowledge and resources in-house, but also being part of an amazing and friendly team: this is it!
Your new job: Senior Data Specialist Amsterdam CRM / CDP
Your new employer is going strong and continues to grow in Europe. Among other things, this means more and more, very relevant customer data. Currently, this data is stored in various systems and locations. And a crucial moment has come to centralize and structure this data. And that’s why we need you! In addition, you will use this data to create new insights and develop marketing opportunities with the aim of higher customer engagement. They are currently at a very advanced stage in choosing a new CRM Platform vendor (think of Salesforce / ZOHO / Microsoft Dynamics etc) and this will come on board simultaneously with you!
As the new Senior Data Specialist Amsterdam you will be in the lead to set up and manage this complex data project. You are going to build from scratch the Customer Data Platform and you have full ownership of it. You also work in a multidisciplinary team and you deal with various stakeholders. Your organizational capabilities come in handy here. You will grow with all developments and will therefore have a major influence on the data structures and their use. Are you looking for an amazingly challenging role in an impactful global market leader…making serious impact on this company ánd on the world? We are looking for you!
What do we need from you?
As a Senior Data Specialist you bring the following:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Data Management
- Experience with setting up CRM and connecting large data sets
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Independent and solution-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau and PowerBI
- SQL and HTML is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must
What do you get in return?
- Working for an amazing global brand
- Gym in the office
- Virtual or onsite yoga classes for a small fee
- Discounts on own products and sale of samples
- Support participation in events with environmentalists and ambassadors
- Laptop and travel allowance
- 25 vacation days
- 2 / 3rd pension contribution