Senior Loyalty Marketeer | Fashion | Global | 50K-75K p/j + Bonus | Amsterdam
Your new job: The Senior Loyalty Marketeer for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the planet! | Amsterdam
- Have you always wanted to work for one of the most well-known and iconic fashion brands that has lefts it’s mark all across the globe?
- Do you want to take ownership of setting up running a brand new, globally running loyalty program involving 3 million subscribers and growing?
- Are you all about ensuring the right kind of content and the right time for the right person, to further boost the fanbase’s engagement with the brand?
- And are you the kind of person that synergises with the attitude ’’don’t say why you can’t do it, tell us what you need to make it happen’’, that has been engraved in this company’s DNA?
Sounds good? Then this might be a great career opportunity for you!
Your new employer: One of the most iconic and well-known brands on the planet!
This fashion brand has been known for decades for their unique vision and the identifying characteristics of their product line. A brand where even the layman amongst the fashion industry will know them and recognise their products. It is that by this specific approach that they have been able to amass a huge public of enthusiastic fans that allowed them to really solidify their outstanding position in the market.
Despite their large scale success and global presence they are anything but either uptight and corporate, or exaggeratedly ‘’hip’’, like you sometimes see with some fashion brands. This organisation is filled with young and talented professionals who all carry a certain sobriety of character with them. All of them closely collaborate to bring a common goal to life, made possible by their venturous and pragmatic attitudes. That’s how they keep their heads cool and both feet firmly on the ground, so they get the most out of their brand, day after day.
In order to bring their brand even more alive they are currently working hard on professionalising one of their most important channels: CRM. The company is currently investing quite heavily into developing their CRM channel. This takes shape in both the further development of their Marketing Automation platform, as well as attracting the brightest minds on the market to further bolster their capabilities. Something where you just might come in!
Your new job: The Senior Loyalty Marketeer that’s going to revamp and upgrade the customer journeys on a global scale!
As Senior Loyalty Marketeer you will be a crucial part of the CRM team. Currently they have 1 permanent team member on CRM, supported by the occasional freelancers. Understandably not enough if they want to utilise their market hold to the fullest potential. That’s why they are looking for steady pairs of extra hands to strengthen the team and start working on it. As a result, very little within CRM has been set in stone as far as the way of doing things is concerned.
An environment like this would offer a great deal of freedom for the right kind of person that knows what to do with it, so that would be the environment you would operate in. With this, naturally, comes lots of room for experimenting and trying out new ideas. Once you come up with a solid plan there’s no need to go through multiple meetings and approvals and such, just go for it! This organisation highly encourages you to chase your own ideas in a high pace and to not be afraid of trying, failing and above all learning!
Next of course is the big fish; the loyalty program that you’ll be designing an running, that’s going to be utilised on a global scale. You are going to make sure that you’ll find just the right way to keep subscribed customers interested with incentives that keep them engaged on a repeat basis. How you are going to do this will be up to you. You won’t be settling for a generic stamp card system, but you’ll meticulously know how to set up a unique, complex and engaging system to really encourage what you intend to achieve; Loyalty!
Aside from the loyalty program itself you will also be taking care of the CRM campaigns that will eventually land the messages at the right people. Based on 3 million subscribers you’ll know just who to reach out to and with what you’ll be able to enthuse them, based on the level of personalisation you’re able to achieve. You will be doing this in very close collaboration with the Senior CRM Marketeer (position still vacant at time of writing), who will be taking care of amassing even more loyal customers. Together you will be making one hell of a tag-team!
Does the challenge above sound like the right fit for you, or has the mention of the Senior CRM Marketeer piqued your interest?
What do we need from you?
As the new Senior Loyalty Marketeer for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the globe, located in the region of Amsterdam, we would need the following from you:
- About 5+ years of experience as a CRM/Loyalty marketing specialist
- Experience with operating on an international level is a great plus
- A proven track record of running loyalty programs is very important
- Experience with tools such as Copernica, Selligent or CanopyDeploy is nice to have
- Experience with HTML or SQL is also a nice addition
- You operate well in an environment with little guidelines or set structure
Wat krijg je daarvoor terug?
- A base salary between 50K and 75K, depending on your experience
- A Bonus on top of the already solid base salary
- The chance to organically develop your career progression along with the CRM team
- An informal and pragmatic team if interdisciplinary marketing specialist
- Employee discount on the products, naturally 😉
- A company bicycle plan
Does this sound like your next career opportunity?
Take the step and make yourself known! Apply via the application button below, send your CV along with motivation to email@example.com, or give me a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For any and all other vacancies regarding E-mail, CRM or Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, be sure to check out: https://finestpeople.com/online-marketing-vacatures/