Sr. Product Marketing Manager | F2P Gaming | 75k – 90k | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a proven track record in the F2P gaming industry?
- Can you lead international (IT) teams?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of the European video games industry?
Based close to Amsterdam, this company is founded in the US well over ten years ago. They are one of the leaders in publishing F2B gaming. Through the years they have developed new exciting titles and acquainted new titles via takeovers. Nowadays they are proud to offer leading F2P titles on several gaming platforms like PC, Xbox, Playstation and Steam.
The Amsterdam team counts almost fifty employees, divided in tech and product teams. The first thing you will notice is the international character the teams has. Various nationalities are present, which gives it a vibrant, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere. From here the teams are in constant contact with the other international offices around the world.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
You will be first hand responsible for developing and directing all effective campaigns and initiatives directly to the gamers through all channels and on multiple platforms to achieve business targets within agreed budgets. You will report to the General Manager.
The first steps in this new role is defining the product vision. The main geographic local markets for this vision are the DACH region, France and Poland. Experience in gaming for these markets is a big plus. After defining this you will lead and direct the execution of the strategy to the operational product marketing teams. You will be responsible for their success to enable and maximize the success of the gamers portfolio in the EU.
Besides existing product titles, you will also responsible for new product releases. This means you are able to create effective go-to-market plans and make sure of an effective execution. Be doing this you will provide roadmap direction from pre-release towards the launch faze and the lifecycle.
You will work closely with the User Acquisition and retention manager to measure the effectiveness of the initiated campaigns. Besides working with internal stakeholders and peeks, you will also lead external agencies for event management to create excellent consumer experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years experience in F2P or Online Gaming industry
- Strategy and execution management of presenting, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics.
- Effective Marketing Plans outlining key objectives and activities and formal creative briefings.
- Customer needs qualification, delivery against those needs and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Extensive up-to-date knowledge of the video games industry
- Knowledge of either or both of our main markets DACH region, Poland and/or France
- Having worked with international technical teams and US partners
You will start your role with
- Developing comprehensive product marketing plans & strategies and to translate these into planning, managing and measuring tools for the operational and tactical teams that align with games and platforms.
- Getting to understand the customer segmentation and experience the game from the perspective of the players’ point of view.
- Translating the market and customer needs into concrete and satisfying answers
- Collaborating inside and outside the organization with decision influencers and approvers to find the right solutions and make them reality.
- Anticipate and be forward thinking.
- excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment.
Questions about this job?