Technical Web Analyst | Immediately make a big impact on the website experience of more than 7 million customers! | Super fast growing global e-commerce environment | Data-driven with always the latest technology | Salary up to €78K | Amsterdam
Vacancy: Technical Web Analyst at a fast growing international e-commerce platform
- Do you want to make an impact on tracking strategy of an international e-commerce platform that helps millions of people worldwide to make beautiful memories tangible?
- Do you want to work alongside an experienced Technical Web Analyst and share your way of working to develop the best strategy to move away from the client-side tracking?
- Do you want to work with the newest technologies and help improve the user experience of over tens of thousands of daily visitors?
- Are you looking for a place where you can work with a multidisciplinary team and where freedom and independence are paramount?
- And do you want to work for a company that is known as a great place to work because of its open, international and informal work culture?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: fast-growing international e-commerce platform!
With decades of experience, this company is in an exciting chapter. As time went on and major technological changes became inevitable, the company had to evolve its products and services to stay on top of the rapidly changing market. After successfully doing this, the company now has several brands and is therefore the market leader in the Netherlands. In addition, your new employers belong to one of the largest players in Europe and are slowly venturing onto North American soil. To strengthen their European position and enable further expansions, they need additional talent to add to the team – and that could be you!
One of the reasons for their success is their willingness to invest in the latest technologies in both IT and Marketing. This not only puts them ahead of the market, but also attracts the best talent. To retain their current talent and attract new talent like you, your new employer also values the company culture. Together we strive for a working environment where fresh, smart and innovative ideas are very welcome and where they want to experience daily work pleasure in addition to celebrating success.
The vacancy: Technical Web Analyst
Your new employer needs you! Because of the expansion with the European market leader there are extra platforms added to the portfolio of websites and apps. These websites need to be implemented to one uniform environment but on the other hand there lays the opportunity to implement a server-side tracking environment for the existing websites. At this moment there is one other Technical Web Analyst, but with your arrival some much more opportunities can be reached and it will not be necessary to choose between projects anymore. You will be the hero in tracking-related matters!
In this role you’ll be doing a lot of stakeholder management to translate the desires and data-related questions coming from the business into measurable KPI’s. You don’t have to be coding every hour of the day because there is a whole team of developers within the company, ready to help you. Together with product owners you’ll brief them and align on the implementation and tracking planning.
You will have the change to work with new technology, because as said before; your new employer is not afraid to invest in tools that help them to stay ahead of the market. Your responsibilities are quite broad because there are multiple versions of the websites, an app and an editor platform which always need new technical implementations and optimization!
What do we need from you:
- Min. 3 years work experience in web/data analysis preferably with a technical specification
- A lot of experience with Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics (pré)
- You are also well acquainted with A/B testing, especially with: Adobe Target (pré), VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Experience with the integration of Kenshoo or DoubleClick
- You are curious, creative and you would like to develop further in complex data issues
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- The possibility to work for the Amsterdam office OR one of the other European offices!
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to €78K gross per year, depending on experience
- Pension scheme and health insurance scheme
- 26 vacation days and hybrid work environment
- Plenty of development and training opportunities
- Career opportunities
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply immediately by adding your CV. Want to know more first? Call 020-8200676 or email: email@example.com
Is this vacancy not quite it? Then take a look at our other vacancies: finestpeople.com/en/jobs