3x SDR DACH (UK and Benelux) | Amsterdam | Mar-Tech Cloud based platform | Visualization Customer Journey Tool | 35K Base
- Do you want to work as a Sales Development Representative in Amsterdam?
- Are you looking for the first/second step in SaaS-Tech sales for an upscaling organization?
- Do you enjoy working for an organization that has doubled its manpower and has completed a new investment round last year?
- Would you like to develop further in Consultative Selling where you will work together in a triangular team?
Then read on quickly!
Your Employer: Scaling up in the Benelux and abroad
This organization originated a few years ago as a media agency where magazines were written in the early days. The question was regularly asked to create interesting content for parties who have difficulty reaching their target group. Here you can think of business service providers in different sectors. From this came the idea to facilitate this and to visualize this in a tool where the customer can reach and track their target group with different simple templates in different phase of the Customer Journey. This is projected in a Dashboard that can provide a quick overview of how this is progressing and what can be improved.
This platform has increased in complexity over the years and they work on a large scale with great parties such as: Deloitte, Volvo, KPMG.
The team consists of a club of about 100 people with its own development team that is continuously working on adding new features to this platform. Now after a new round of a major investment, we are busy to expand further to the DACH market and the UK market in addition to the Netherlands.
Your Role: SDR DACH (UK and Benelux)
As SDR DACH you can help to conquer the market further. This is an innovative product with a proven track record in a short time. What is increasingly demanded is now that many organizations also have to invest in digitization and their own data (And maybe Corona).
You will be working in a triangle with AE and a CSM manager. Your task will be to get in touch with the market as much as possible and to book meetings. You will quickly build a relevant and interesting network with relevant line managers who will be useful later in your career.
What is being required?
- 1 to 3 years’ sales experience
- Demonstrable interest in Technology, Digital Businesses, e-Commerce or SaaS Solutions
- Desire to develop your sales skills
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor
- Fluent in Dutch, German or English
What is being offered?
- Up to 35K Base 60/40 split
- Unique amount of holidays
- Health insurance compensation
- Full commute compensation
- Collaborate with marketing to generate leads
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media, E-commerce, Advertising & SaaS)