Account Executive SaaS Benelux | Farming and Hunting Enterprises | Expanding to Europe by setting up a New Entity in Amsterdam | Up to 130K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Would you like to experience the adventure of setting up a brand-new entity of a profitable tech scale-up in Amsterdam?
- Have you been looking for a sales position within the SaaS landscape where you can both hunt and farm?
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as an Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Collaboration Platform that will simplify daily business activities
This profitable disruptive technology company has created an easy yet powerful cloud-based collaboration tool. Beginners or professionals could utilize this tool for various activities including brainstorming or project management. Forget emails, spreadsheets and other static ways of communication. Now we have a visual productivity platform that can create various designs, mind maps and flowchart diagrams!
Can you imagine that you could visualize your Salesforce sales pipeline and discover the bottlenecks that prevents you from making more deals? Or map out a project with independent SaaS solutions such as Atlassian or Microsoft? Clients like Nike, Google and AWS are already enjoying the various possibilities and the simplicity of the platform’s drag-and-drop functionality.
Is this all? No, another chapter begins right here, in Amsterdam. As a result of an increasing customer base within Europe, they are going to set up a new entity in the most digital hub of the Netherlands. Therefore, they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS Benelux to help them realize their next business goals.
Your next job: Account Executive SaaS Benelux | Building up a new entity in Amsterdam
As an Account Executive SaaS Benelux, you will complete the sales team that includes 4 AEs and 1 sales director at their Amsterdam office. You will have full responsibility over your region, the Benelux, as one of the first official Account Executives in Europe!
With 25 existing accounts in this region, your core focus would be increasing revenue within those accounts and acquire new clients by generating new business. Leads are provided directly through free trials and marketing activities. But let’s not forget your own network, the most valuable source of opportunities.
As it concerns setting up a brand-new entity in Amsterdam, it means that much pioneering is involved. Think about internal sales processes that have to be adjusted to the European market, but also mapping out your region. With your enterprise-solution-selling skills you will quickly understand the market, its movement and opportunities.
The next chapter after laying down the foundation for their European success, is to expand their sales team per region. Depending on your achieved ARR for 2019, you are able to build up your own sales team within considerable time. Is that a challenge which you would like to put your teeth in?
What is being required?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in selling SaaS or cloud solutions
- Speaks fluently Dutch and English
- Other languages are a plus
- Has a network of SMEs or Enterprises in Benelux
- Experience in both hunting as farming
- Experience with SME and Enterprise sales cycles
- Able to pioneer in and outside the company
- Willing to learn and develop through the process of setting up the entity
- Likes to work individually as well in a team
- Enjoys using his or her entrepreneurial mindset
- Can work best in a ‘down-to-earth’ company culture
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €65K
- Bonus OTE up to €65K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Pre-stock options
- Complete responsibility over the Benelux region
- A farming and hunting position within the SaaS landscape
- Writing a new chapter for a profitable tech company
- Able to experience setting up a new entity in Amsterdam
- Work closely with an international team