Account Executive SaaS | Business Intelligence | Knowledge Management Platform for Global Enterprises | Amsterdam | Up to €120K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as an Account Executive SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Can you translate the features of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning into an applicable business case?
- Do you want to work at a fast-growing disruptive SaaS company in the FMCG industry?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Business Intelligence SaaS Company | Global FMCG Enterprise Disrupter
While this SaaS company is relatively young in years of existence, they already have established three European offices. Within 4+ years they have disrupted the world of FMCG Enterprises on a global scale. Clients like Nestle and Heineken are impressed by the core of their SaaS solution, a combination of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning that is global scalable and local applicable.
Market research reports, insights and other documented sources of valuable business information were shattered within these global giants. Their Business Intelligence SaaS solution quickly categorizes and presents relevant information and market insights on a global scale. The results? Enterprises can make superior data-driven and strategic decisions with budget efficiency!
As easy as this reads, the more effective is their impact on the daily business of their customers. Therefore, demand is rising for their services and they have received significant investments from different Venture Capitals to expand their business and operations. Led by seasoned and successful leaders and managers, they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS Global to join their Amsterdam office!
Your next job: Account Executive SaaS | Whale hunting with Global Enterprises
As an Account Executive SaaS, you will work closely with your fellow Account Executives and the VP of sales. Together with the junior sales you will spot opportunities and find ways of entry at global Enterprises.
Your experiences with handling RFPs and sharing the right business cases will optimize their current sales processes. You enjoy discovering the different stakeholders within global Enterprises and developing your junior sales colleague along the way. You will learn from the seasoned leaders but receive complete autonomy to apply your sales strategies at the same time.
That being said and with the focus to triple their growth in 2020, in both personnel and revenue, who knows what lies in front of you? Thus far they won an award for most innovative SaaS start-up and heading to become one of the best companies to work for. Would you like to step on board and see what the future will bring you?
What is being required?
- Finished bachelor’s degree or higher
- Between 5- and 15-years SaaS sales experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with Enterprise sales
- Able to apply different sales methodologies
- Willing to optimize sales processes
- Interest in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €120K OTE (50/50 split)
- Free lunch
- Gym compensation
- Travel compensation
- Work at a promising SaaS company
- Learn from seasoned and successful leaders
- Sell to global Enterprises
- Able to implement own best practices in the sales process