Account Executive SaaS DACH | Digital Workspace to Conceptualize Data | Amsterdam | Up to €80K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy in Amsterdam as an Account Executive SaaS DACH?
- Do you like to work for a company that acknowledges personnel in order to become great?
- Could you become one of the success pillars that drives an EMEA scale-up?
Then this could be your next job!
The company: SaaS Scale-up | Digital Workspace to Conceptualize Data
This SaaS scale-up announced its existence almost 10 years ago by three passionate developers. Back then they were burning their midnight oil to realize a vision. To create a digital workspace that can conceptualize data in order to increase collaboration within companies.
In the current business society, accelerate understanding of ideas and reduce noise in communication are important drivers for innovation. Currently their technology is being used in almost every country on this globe and their clients vary from Google, PepsiCo to Hertz. With 20+ integration possibilities with for example Jive or Slack, their clients can appreciate the advantages of today’s cloud-based management solutions!
They have successfully established their EMEA hub in Amsterdam this year and grew 300% in both revenue and personnel. Now they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS DACH to complete their German sales team for Q4 2019!
The job: Account Executive SaaS DACH | From leads to closing renewals
As an Account Executive SaaS DACH, you will work with both juniors and seniors for the DACH market. You will report to the sales director, but also cooperate with other colleagues who are responsible for other European regions. Last but not least, you will also cooperate with the Customer Success team to close renewals and expand existing customers.
You like to work in a structured matter and sales methodologies such as MEDDIC or Challengers are helping you to close deals. Your sales acumen enables you to close warm leads, find new leads and to give demos within three-months sales cycles. Capabilities such as analyzing your sales process and discovering new learnings as well as new opportunities are highly welcome. Opportunities could be found in new verticals or ways to penetrate an existing market.
As this company is growing rapidly, advanced career progression will be available sooner than you expect. If you would like to pursue an opportunity on another continent or in a different position, management is always looking ways to help their team with their ambitions. After all, they believe that only together you can make a company great!
What is being required?
- Minimum finished bachelor’s degree
- Between 1 and 3 years of closing experience
- Understanding of SaaS or cloud-based software is a big plus
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Fluent in English and German
- Can work in structured manner
What is being offered?
- €80K OTE salary (50/ 50 split)
- Free lunch
- Pre-stock options
- International sales and customer success team
- Joining a company with 300% growth in personnel and revenue
- Having significant impact on growth of company
- International career progression