Account Executive SaaS DACH | Replacing emails and spreadsheets | Visualize Your Sales Pipe Line | Up to 130K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Would you like to be involved in a venture of setting up a Dutch entity of a profitable tech scale-up in Amsterdam?
- Have you been considering a sales position within the SaaS landscape where you can both hunt and farm?
- Are you seeking for a new job opportunity as an Account Executive SaaS DACH in Amsterdam?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Profitable Tech Company ready to expand in Europe
This profitable disruptive technology company has built a smooth yet impressive cloud-based collaboration tool. Beginners or professionals could apply this tool for various activities including brainstorming or project management. Forget emails, spreadsheets and other static ways of communication. Now we have a visual productivity platform that can create various designs, mind maps and flowchart diagrams!
Can you imagine that you could visualize your Salesforce sales pipeline and discover the bottlenecks that prevents you from making more deals? Or map out a project with independent SaaS solutions such as Atlassian or Microsoft? Clients like Nike, Google and AWS are already enjoying the various possibilities and the simplicity of the platform’s drag-and-drop functionality.
Is this all? No, another chapter begins right here, in Amsterdam. As a result of a growing customer base within Europe, they are going to set up a new entity in the most digital hub of the Netherlands. Therefore, they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS DACH to help them reach their next business goals.
Position: Account Executive SaaS DACH | Farming and Hunting Enterprises
As an Account Executive SaaS DACH, you will wrap up the sales team that includes 4 AEs and 1 sales director at their Amsterdam office. You will have full responsibility over your region, the DACH, as one of the first official Account Executives in Europe!
With 25 existing accounts in this region, your core focus would be increasing revenue within those accounts and acquire new clients by generating new business. Leads are provided directly through free trials and marketing activities. But let’s not forget your own network, the most valuable source of opportunities.
As it concerns setting up a brand-new entity in Amsterdam, it means that much pioneering is involved. Internal sales processes have to be adjusted to the European market, but also exploring your region for new opportunities. With your enterprise-solution-selling skills you will quickly understand the market, its movement and capture business opportunities. Let your entrepreneurial mind go loose!
The following chapter, when the foundation for their European success is constructed, is to expand their sales team per region. Depending on your achieved ARR for 2019, you are able to build up your own sales team within reasonable time. Is that a challenge which you would like to put your teeth in?
What is being required?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in selling SaaS or cloud solutions
- Fluent in German and English
- Other languages are a plus
- Has a network of SMEs or Enterprises within the DACH region
- Experience in both hunting as farming
- Experience with SME and Enterprise sales cycles
- Not afraid to pioneer in and outside the company
- Willing to learn and develop through the process of setting up the entity
- Can work individually as well in a team
- Like to utilize his or her entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives within a ‘down-to-earth’ company culture
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €65K
- Bonus OTE up to €65K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Pre-stock options
- Full responsibility over the DACH region
- A farming and hunting position within the SaaS landscape
- Establishing the foundation for new successful chapter
- Working for a profitable tech company
- Able to experience setting up a new entity in Amsterdam
- Work closely with an international team