Account Executive SaaS | Digital Workplace Platform | Involved 90% of the Fortune 500 Companies | Amsterdam | Up to 140K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as an Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to be part of a fast-growing tech-hub and experience a start-up environment within an international company?
- Do you love to lay the groundwork for a successful sales process?
Then this could be your next job!
The digital workplace platform that visualizes data sources and decipher complex systems and processes
This digital workplace platform was created by the founder with the simple idea to improve his work methods. More than 10 years later it has become an international company with 400+ employees that solves an industry-wide need. Almost 90% of the Fortune 500 companies are happily involved with their platform.
With millions of dollars reserved for product development and the sales team in order to improve its overall performance, this tech company continues to develop new ways to visualize data sources and decipher complex systems and processes.
Steadily they are becoming a global player. Therefore, they are looking to expand their brand-new Amsterdam sales team with an Account Executive SaaS.
Account Executive SaaS | Creative Prospecting
As an Account Executive SaaS, you will work closely with the sales director and other account executives. You will be responsible for the corporate space of the UK market, meaning companies with 100 up to 2400 employees. Deal cycles will vary between 3 and 12 months. There is already a client portfolio consists of 20+ corporates.
The center of your focus is increasing revenue within existing accounts and obtain new clients by creative prospecting. Besides benefiting of your own leads, you will also receive leads directly through free trials and marketing activities. You will be fully responsible for the corporate accounts, meaning that you can adjust sales cycles according to your and the clients’ needs.
What is being required?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Between 3 and 6 years of SaaS sales experience
- Cold calling as well managing relationships capabilities
- Creative prospecting skills
- Structured sales habits
- Network in companies from 100 to 2400 employees
- International sales experience
- Likes to work individually as well in a team
- Enjoys using his or her entrepreneurial mindset
- Performing well in a ‘down-to-earth’ company culture
- Can work in a start-up environment
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 140K with a 50/50 split
- Uncapped bonus system
- Pre-stock options
- Hunting & Farming within the UK SaaS landscape
- Full responsibility over the corporate accounts in the UK region
- Work for an international growing company
- Contributing to the growth of the Amsterdam office
- Direct impact on the corporate accounts deal cycles and processes