Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Customer Experience | Disruptive Tech Company | Up to 140K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA opportunity at a Customer Experience SaaS Scale-up in Amsterdam?
- Is experiencing the adventure of setting up a brand-new entity of a tech scale-up in Amsterdam one of your ambitions?
- Would you like to pioneer and create the foundation of a successful EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Customer Experience SaaS Scale Up | Untapped Niche Market
This Customer Experience SaaS Technology Scale Up have been running incredibly to become a global market leader about seven years ago. They tripled their ARR in the past 2 years and expanded their team with more than 40 employees as well! The core of their success is the focus on the human touch in service-orientated industries combined with valuable data seemed to be a whole untapped niche.
Frontline employees in service-orientated industries are the ones who have crucial impact on customer experience, both good and bad. When their clients such as KLM and Uber integrated this technology, they can monitor the customer experience real-time and act swiftly to influence that experience. A positive unforgettable customer experience will lead to customer retention and strong customer loyalty. Wouldn’t you also share such experiences through online channels as a token of gratitude? That is also possible with this technology!
After their inspiring results in other countries, they are opening an office in Amsterdam to continue their accelerated growth. They are now looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA to fill in the position of one of their success pillars in their EMEA team in Amsterdam.
Your next opportunity: Account Executive SaaS EMEA | No restrictions and limitations to close opportunities
As an Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will be the ‘closing heart’ of the team together with two other Account Executives SaaS EMEA. Guided by an experienced sales leader, the goal will be to convert the existing leads and drive revenue. Every Account Executive SaaS EMEA will receive their own region, depending on your fluent tongue what could be French, Dutch, German or one of the Nordics languages.
Currently 25% of the existing leads are coming from EMEA. Naturally, your hunger for success would like to close even more deals than those existing leads. The verticals are not limited, there are no restrictions and you will have a greenfield of opportunities. It is your entrepreneurial mindset combined with your sales passion that will pave your path to success!
With an outbound Sales Development Representative SaaS and a senior Customer Success Manager SaaS, you will seek for more opportunities at existing and new clients. Needless to say, but you have your own career progression in control with this job opportunity.
What is being required?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in selling SaaS or cloud solutions
- Experience in hunting new logos as well as closing opportunities at existing clients
- Experienced with SME and Enterprise sales cycles
- Able to pioneer in and outside the company
- Enjoy to pioneer with the back-up of solid scale-up
- Likes to work individually as well in a team
- Utilizing his or her entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives in a passionate company culture
- Fluent in Dutch, German, French, English or one of the Nordics languages
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 140K OTE with a 40/60 split
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Pre-stock options
- Complete responsibility over your own region
- Become a valuable pillar for a fast-growing tech company
- Having own career progression in own hands
- Able to experience setting up a new entity in Amsterdam
- Work closely with an international team
- Guided by an experienced SaaS sales leader