Account Executive SaaS Solution EMEA | Expanding Existing Client Portfolio | Global E-Commerce Tech Scale-Up | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA vacancy in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to upgrade existing clients’ portfolios within EMEA?
- Can you pave the road for the company to enter the next phase of growth?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Award winning e-commerce tech company
This award-winning e-Commerce tech scale up has been focusing on increasing sales revenues at global top brands like Sony, Philips and Lenovo. Their SaaS solution helps their clients with their e-commerce strategy and increase their overall sales. On real-time basis end-consumers can receive options where to purchase the clients’ products or services.
The e-commerce landscape is competitive and changing rapidly. Therefore, speed and a reliable infrastructure are keys for sales success. Instead of investing laboriously in a complete new organizational framework, this technology can operate as an add-on to the clients’ existing operations. With SaaS technology as a platform, can you imagine what kind of impact this technology will have in foreseeable time for their clients?
With offices in three different continents and still enjoying the lean and agile organizational structure, this tech scale-up is focusing on the next step to complete their strategy for 2020. They are now looking for an Account Executive SaaS Solution EMEA in their headquarters in Amsterdam!
Your next position: Account Executive SaaS Solution EMEA in Amsterdam
As an Account Executive SaaS solution EMEA you will work closely with the Sales Director and have a fixed team that focusses on a specific client portfolio. After the client is signed, it will be your responsibility to expand the revenue of this client. This could be by cross & up sales and by selling the technology to other offices in EMEA. Making the client onboard and happy? That is the job of the CSM.
You will work with top (r)e-tailers in EMEA and have to have a good understanding how Enterprise clients think, act and work. This gives you energy as well as working in an international environment. Also, you will attend international events in order to meet with your clients and to help your colleagues with leads to acquire new clients. Furthermore, you can use business cases of the CSMs to be successful at your job.
Wat is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 3 to 6 years of experience in selling SaaS Solutions
- Network of e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 4 and 8 months
- Experience with global deals is a plus
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
- Track record of expanding revenue within existing client portfolio
What is being offered?
- A great scale-up adventure for an ambitious Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS company within the e-commerce branch
- Work in a team and be successful together
- Responsible for EMEA territory
- Work with top (r)e-tailers in EMEA
- Closing global deals
- Full coverage of operational costs