Account Manager Saas | European market leader in Amsterdam | Up to 35K p.j.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion for Saas, online marketing and international sales?
- Are you looking for a job with growth opportunities?
- Do you want to apply your creativity when generating new business?
Market leader Saas | Conversion specialist
The organization was founded in 2010 and its goal was optimizing websites. It has found its European headquarter in the Netherlands in 2013. Then they started with two men and now the organization has more than 60 employees in the Netherlands. It consists of many different nationalities and the spoken language is English.
The business culture is informal and stands firmly on their core values. Every employee should possess at least these three values. That is, first of all, passion for technology and online marketing. The second is integrity and willing to help each other to achieve even better results. Finally, ownership and entrepreneurship are very much appreciated.
The sales team consists of people who find leads and prospects. The other part consists of people who close the deals. To expand the team to meet their growth, they are looking for a person who finds the leads and prospects.
Account Manager SaaS | To find, you have to seek leads
As an account manager SaaS, you will work in a team of 4 sales professionals. The team is proportionally divided. Meaning that together with the other two account managers you are responsible for the entire European market. Your responsibility is the entire Benelux and Nordics market. You can contact B2B-level prospects in your own way. When contact is made and they are interested, prospect will be forwarded to your colleague who closes the deals. This will count towards your target, regardless of whether the deal is closed. And if you achieve your targets, you can earn more than half of the gross annual salary!
What makes this feature even more special is that you are going to work within a unique corporate culture where everyone is available for you, even free lunch! There are sufficient growth opportunities within the sales team and towards product development. In addition, when you have this employer on your CV, all future career doors will open for you. Both nationally and internationally.
What is expected of you?
- 2-4 years’ work experience
- Domestic sales experience
- Fluent English and Dutch in word and writing
- Saas knowledge would be nice
- International work experience would be nice
- Passion for technology and online marketing
- Top performer & team player
What do you get in return?
- Gross basic salary up to 35K p.j.
- Bonuses to earn more than 150% of your salary
- Pension scheme
- Relaxation budget
- Free lunch
- 100% travel expenses
- 100% care fee
- Work in an international organization
- Build an international network
- Growth opportunities
- Top employer on your resume