Affiliate manager | Responsible for profit and loss of several countries | Market Leader | Amsterdam Region
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as Affiliate Manager in the region of Amsterdam?
- Do you want to be driving factor that will drive the growth of this company?
- Can you optimize affiliate processes, collaborate with marketing department for designs and keep relations with your partners?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Market-Leading High-Traffic Tech Company and active in 10+ countries
In the past 20 years, this high-traffic tech company has steadily grown into the position of market leader within their industry. The company optimizes constantly the traffic between partners and their local flirt-websites. Nowadays they are generating more than €100 million in annual revenue in more than 10 countries!
The ambition is to expand to 12 countries this year as demand grows rapidly! With an in-house development, design and online marketing team they are on top of their game. To cover the increasing demand, they are looking for people who wants to be fully responsible for different countries and everything around it.
The best Affiliate Manager in their eyes has the social qualities of a loving mother, a commercial insight of a sales tiger, and the critical expression of a surgeon.
Your next position: Affiliate manager | Amsterdam Region
As a affiliate manager, you will work in a team of 3 affiliate managers and 1 Sales Manager. Together you will be responsible for managing the existing partners and overseeing the operations in all countries. This means that you are also overseeing the profit and loss in those countries!
Your tasks consist of maintaining the quality of the traffic towards the website, optimizing the conversion & click-through-rates of email marketing campaigns as well as negotiating with partners about pricing.
As it is a strategic position, the marketing department will execute your plans, but you do enjoy mix numbers with sales. Your high degree of independence, responsibility in combination with a healthy business drive will ensure that that you will become a crucial pillar of this company!
What is being required?
- Experience with working with targets
- Commercial mindset
- Speak and write flawlessly English
- Flawlessly analytical skills
- Flexible working hours
- Efficient working and a constant helicopter view are your kind of thing.
- Excellent Excel skills
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €3.000,- per month
- Fantastic bonus system that can double your salary
- Gym compensation
- Daily lunch
- Unlimited career progression
- International colleagues
- Full responsibility over multiple countries
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media, E-commerce, Advertising & SaaS)