Business Development Manager Germany | Amsterdam | Hybrid | Key Player in Talent Management | Building a Valuable Network | Substantial Growth Potential | Cloud | SaaS | Web | Salary up to 48k Excl. Uncapped Bonus!
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: Business Development Manager Germany | Hybrid | SaaS
- Are you ingenious, curious, and creative when it comes to offering solutions?
- Would you like to work with a multidisciplinary team consisting of more than 17 different nationalities?
- What about empowering dynamic and international employers to increase employee engagement?
- On top of this, would you like to work within a start-up, consisting of a bigger group, guaranteeing future growth possibilities?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Key Player in Talent Management
Founded in 2011, with its mission to modernize and simplify the onboarding process, this start-up launched its SaaS platform, offering organizations a way to revolutionize employee onboarding. Over the years, this platform has evolved, strengthening employees' sense of belonging while freeing up valuable resources. In 2019, this success story became part of a bigger group that provides progressive recruitment and onboarding solutions
This authority in the onboarding SaaS market enables businesses of all sizes to reinvent their organizational socialization and take their business performance to the next level. It completely transforms the hire experience by enabling a culture of employee engagement, shortening onboarding time, and reducing the risk of hiring. The result? Dedicated employees who onboard and perform efficiently and stay longer
That’s not all! This market leader offers contact management, electronic forms, employee handbooks, training management, and self-service portals with employee experience as the main driver. Working with HR best practices, you will participate within an organization that is passionate about empowering employees of big brands such as LIDL, ENGIE, and KPMG to understand their new position and job requirements efficiently
Your new job: Business Development Manager Germany | Substantial Growth Potential
As the new Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales within Germany. You will manage all aspects of the sales process, including outbound lead generation, inbound lead management, qualification, opportunity evaluation, closing, and key account development. This means, the opportunity to build a valuable network and secure future growth opportunities within the SaaS market
A typical week is filled with social interactions, giving demos, identifying, surfacing, and addressing potential buying obstacles. You will craft personalized value propositions, enable commitment, and negotiate terms. You will work prospects through the funnel, using tools such as HubSpot to successfully close deals. Being in a position that identifies the customer's needs, you bring valuable insights into how this platform can surpass its customer's expectations. Making you an asset within the company
Working in this international, dynamic, and driven environment, you meet skilled professionals, who love to solve complex problems, and know how to enjoy the journey! With regular social activities, sparring sessions, and yearly getaways, you get the chance to interact and evolve within a highly cooperative environment. Working closely with the Sales Director, you gain valuable insights about the product, the company's objectives, and the SaaS market. Because this company is part of a bigger group, you have endless growth possibilities such as Head of Sales and Marketing & Sales manager
Are you ready for the next step?
As the new Business Development Manager Germany | Building a Valuable Network we need from you:
- Min. 2 years of experience in sales within the SaaS industry
- Experienced with communicating with all levels of an organization
- At least 1-year BDR experience (pipe generation and deal closing)
- Native German speaker who is also proficient in English
- Proactive, resilient, business-driven, and target oriented
- Independent with a cooperative spirit
- Active listener, having excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to 48k gross annually excl. 10% uncapped bonus (Avg. 60k OTE)
- You will join a very international, diverse, fun & ambitious team
- Vibrant office at Amsterdam Zuidas
- Flexible hours, freedom, responsibility, and trust you need to thrive
- Hybrid setup whereby you work both from home and the office
- Annual team getaways, and quarterly sales team gatherings
- Company culture is based on trust and transparency
Does this sound like your new job?