Business Development Representative Benelux | Amsterdam | Hybrid | Key Player in Talent Management | Expand your Network | Clear Career Path | Exponential Growth Potential | SaaS Scale-up | Salary up to 40k excl. Uncapped Bonus!
Your new job: Business Development Representative Benelux| Hybrid | SaaS Scale-up
- Are you energetic, curious, and creative when it comes to offering solutions?
- Would you like to empower dynamic and international employers in making their employees feel involved within their organization?
- What about working independently in a cooperative and multidisciplinary team consisting of more than 17 nationalities?
- On top of this, would you like to evolve within a Scale-up, backed by a powerful group, offering real growth opportunities?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Key Player in Talent Management
Founded in 2011, with its mission to modernize the onboarding process, this start-up launched its SaaS platform, offering organizations a revolutionary solution for simplifying employee onboarding and increasing employee engagement. The result? Employees that perform efficiently and feel valued by their employer
By combining best practices around the world, this scale-up offers employee handbooks, training management, self-service portals, and electronic forms designed with the employee experience as the main driver
This innovative platform soon grabbed the attention of a private equity firm and teamed up with a powerful group that provides progressive recruitment and onboarding solutions in more than 100 countries around the world!
Since then, this authority in SaaS onboarding has made a substantial impact, empowering businesses of all sizes to facilitate a culture of employee engagement, condense onboarding time, and reduce the risk of hiring.
Now more than ever, we need employers to see their employees as people, not just commodities. By joining this team, you will contribute to a future, where employees come first. In this journey, you will develop your skill set, build a strong network, and increase your overall value within the SaaS market!
Your new job: Business Development Representative Benelux | Scale-up | Substantial Growth Potential
As the new Business Developer, you will be coached and mentored by the Sales Manager to reach out to potential companies within Benelux, and other English-speaking territories. With proper training, you will soon manage aspects such as outbound lead generation, inbound lead management, qualification, opportunity evaluation, closing, and key account development
A typical week is filled with social interactions, liaising with the marketing and sales department, attending prospect demos, and presenting these once you feel comfortable. You will also attend HR-related and other company events, giving you the opportunity to expand your network and build relationships with powerful individuals
Together with marketing, you get creative and develop targeted (e-mail and video) campaigns. You will organize and process these campaign leads within HubSpot and become their go-to expert on talent management solutions. While being in a position that identifies the customer's needs, you bring valuable insights to your department and increase your value within this Scale-up
Working closely with Marketing, and Customer Success, you will learn much more than just sales! This Scale-up provides a clear growth path, which means that within 12 months, you get promoted to Sales Manager or be provided the opportunity to develop yourself within other areas of such as Customer Success Management or Key Account Management
Working in this international, dynamic, and driven environment, you meet intelligent professionals, who love to solve complex problems, and know how to enjoy the journey! With regular social activities and yearly getaways, you are sure to connect and grow within an employee-first environment!
Are you ready for the next step?
As the new Business Development Representative Benelux | Building a Valuable Network, we need from you:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Business Developer or Account Executive
- A minimum of 2 years within a sales position
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Bonus: speaking a third language
- Bonus: experience working with HubSpot
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to 40k gross annually excl. 10% uncapped bonus (Avg. 52k OTE)
- Vibrant office at Amsterdam Zuidas with a fun and ambitious team
- Flexible hours, freedom, responsibility, and trust you need to thrive
- Hybrid setup whereby you work both from home and the office
- Annual team getaways and quarterly sales team outings
- A company culture that is based on trust and transparency
Does this sound like your new job?
For all our other Business Development Manager vacancies, check out our website: www.finestpeople.com