Business Development Representative SaaS EMEA | Customer Experience Platform | Also looking for French- and German-speakers | Up tot €50K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you ever been involved into a bad customer experience and told yourself that you will never visit that retail store, hospital or hotel again?
- Can you illustrate clearly to prospects what data can do to improve their customer service and how it will increase their revenue?
- Are you looking for a Business Development Representative SaaS EMEA opportunity at an Amsterdam tech company that has been doubling their annual revenue the last four years?
Then this could be your job!
Your next company: Tech company with 100 incoming leads per month
This Customer Experience tech company’s vision is to improve the overall B2C customer experience within service-orientated industries. The founders experienced another bad service within a retail store and concluded that this could be negative trend at retail stores. Bet those thoughts have crossed your mind as well, didn’t it?
No more helplessly wandering in retail stores or being rude treated by company employees. Is it possible? Yes, it is, and this tech company has numerous business cases to prove it, from SMB to Enterprises. The big upside of implementing an improved customer service for these companies? An improved income statement at their balance sheet, fending of negative brand image and winning back their churning customers!
The founders developed a user-friendly platform that translates raw offline data into tactical and strategic insights. With the responses of at least 60% of the total customers, companies receive real-time reports on different devices, through a special-designed application, about the status of their customer experience. In other words, a simplistic dashboard that turns the collected data of multiple check points into valuable information.
The past four years they have doubled their revenue annually and reached almost 5000 clients worldwide. The result of constant successes within the retail, hospitality, healthcare and logistics industries. Despite of their growth, they maintain the scale-up culture what is driven by hard work and humor. Now the time has come to expand their sales team at their Amsterdam office with another Business Development Representative SaaS EMEA.
Your next job: Business Development Representative SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam
As a Business Development Representative SaaS EMEA, you will work in a team of ten people with the co-founder as your coach and mentor. The co-founder developed the onboarding program based on his 10 years’ experiences with selling this platform to SMBs, Enterprises and government institutions. His philosophy is “in every prospect there is a potential big deal” and grants every sales person the opportunity to participate in the company’s success.
Per week you will receive approximately 100 leads requesting for a quotation or more information. You will qualify those leads and discover the first signs of business potential. If the deal is about to be closed, you will forward it to the Account Executive.
Finding own leads and seek for the decision makers within Enterprises. Make contact by outbound mails or cold calling.
You love to challenge prospects and understand their needs to improve customer experience. Your open-minded personality will ensure that you will understand various industries and can build rapport with prospects. After hitting your target and exercising the learned sale techniques, you can promote to Account Executive. Following steps would be director or team lead.
What is being required?
- 1-3 years of experience in selling
- SaaS sales experiences are a big plus
- Interest in customer satisfaction/ experience
- Naturally curious
- Ambitious to develop career in sales
- Open-minded personality (also regarding humor)
- Able to work in an international and dynamic matrix work environment
- Likes to sell to prospects throughout EMEA
What is being offered?
- Up to €35K base salary
- Up to €15K bonus scheme
- First 3 months ramp period
- Office in the centrum of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, coffee and beer
- Health care compensation
- 2nd contract is a fixed contract
- Onboarding program includes 4 different trainings including product, BDR
- 100 Leads per week