Customer Success Manager SaaS | Disruptive Global E-Commerce Tech Company | Market leader in Travel Industry | Amsterdam | Up to 60K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Success Manager E-Commerce in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work at an innovative tech company that will dominate the travel industry?
- Do you know what it takes to you successfully onboard customers like Disney Land, Emirates, We Chat?
Interested? Then this could be your new job!
Your employer: Disruptive Global E-Commerce Tech Company | Disruptive Global Market Leader in Travel Industry
Consider this SaaS Tech company as the New Kid on The Block of End-2-End SaaS solution within the travel industry. After a very successful start a bit more than 5 years ago, this company has expanded its sales to 70 countries around the world! They have 7K+ unique customers and that includes brands like Disney, Emirates and We Chat.
Their aggressive expansion growth was made possible partly by a funding of more than 250 million US dollars. The other reason is the convenient user experience of their platform for end-users and the accessibility of a variety of accommodations, entertainment and local restaurants in different cities over the world.
Their vision is to provide travellers worldwide the ultimate travel experience by accommodating all forms of entertainment! Now they are setting up a new European headquarters in Amsterdam and they are looking for a Customer Success Manager E-Commerce SaaS.
Your job: Customer Success Manager E-Commerce SaaS | Building European Customer Success Managers’ department
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Partnerships, Head of Customer Success and the development team. You will be responsible for the onboarding of clients and support them with engagement of the platform. Understanding different APIs, its integration with the platform and digital sales goals will be also part of the job.
Your past experience as Enterprise Customer Success Manager will ensure that your clients will receive a clear roadmap for the coming year and the necessary objectives for the development team. Your keen insights will help you decide when to focus on strategic accounts and when on the Tier2 accounts. The feedback that you receive will support the development team to drive innovation at the platform. Which will increase the overall revenue for the company!
Advanced career progression is possible, but it depends on your ambition. Frankly speaking, based on the speed of the company’s growth everything could be possible. Would this be an adventure that excites you?
What is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Customer Success Manager in SaaS or E-Commerce
- Experience with SME as well as Enterprise accounts
- Technical knowledge of different APIs is a plus
- Natural curiousity
- Ability to optimize customers’ engagement
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to pave the road of the European Customer Success Managers’ department
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 60K OTE
- Working with a variety of clients, from SME up to Enterprise
- Being part of a disruptive E-Commerce SaaS company within the Travel industry
- Responsible for European territory
- Collaborating with international teams
- Writing a new chapter for a profitable tech company
- Work for a fast-growing company