Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | FinTech Scale-up | 100+ data sources and more than 10TB of data derived from 170+ countries | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as a Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA within the FinTech industry?
- Would you like to be the success pillar of a high potential global FinTech scale-up?
- Can you work in a global and matrix team while expanding the Amsterdam office?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Global FinTech Scale-Up opening office in Amsterdam
This high-potential global FinTech scale-up has created an algorithm that analyze cross-border data sources in order to prevent fraud and to increase the success rate of transactions at companies such as Marktplaats.nl, Expedia and Microsoft. In addition, they have developed a machine learning that steadily discovers the newest linkages with cyber criminals.
With 100+ data sources and more than 10TB of data derived from 170+ countries, they are heading for a market leader position in their industry but also in the Tech, e-payments and hospitality industry. On a daily basis, they are fighting fraud and making the world with less digital scams while adding new data and being GDPR compliance.
After a long search of a suitable location in Europe, they decided to establish their EMEA headquarters in the Netherlands. The first Account Executives have started this new adventure with the small team from the US and now they are looking to hire the first Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA for their Amsterdam office.
Your next job: Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | Success pillar of the Amsterdam office
As a Customer Success Manager EMEA Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work with the Enterprise Account Executives, Solution Architects and Sales Director. You will report to the Head of Account Management who is also in their Amsterdam office. Due to your relationship management skills, your clients will experience an excellent service and a fantastic user engagement.
For the sales team you will be the driving force when it comes to new sales opportunities. As a result of your client analysis, you will be able to see patterns of cybercriminal activities. You will collaborate with both marketing and development team to improve marketing campaigns or share ideas for innovation. Also, you will discover bugs and support clients with onboarding.
What is being required?
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years’ experience in SaaS industry (Sales or Support)
- Interest in FinTech and big data
- Able to understand customers’ needs and solve their obstacles
- German or French language is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to work in a global and matrix team
- Excited about a scale-up working environment
What is being offered?
- Competitive salary
- Pre-stock options
- Team consists of 5 direct colleagues
- Midsize companies up to global Enterprises as clients
- Being the success pillar of the EMEA office
- Expanding a successful FinTech scale-up in Amsterdam
- Variation of clients within the airlines, hospitality, e-payments, Tech, e-commerce and Financial industries