Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | Project and Workflow Management Disrupter | Enterprise & Mid-Market | Up to €75K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you the Customer Success Manager Amsterdam SaaS who will help global teams to utilize an endless working space for the next-best things in Amsterdam?
- Do you have between 2 and 5 years of experience with onboarding clients and strengthen client relationships within the digital landscape?
- Would you like to work for quickly growing tech company where you can make the difference, internally as externally?
Then this could be your next job!
Your employer: Collaborative SaaS Platform | Disrupter of project and workflow management industries
This SaaS scale-up has disrupted the world of project and workflow management! Their collaborative SaaS platform is driving global teams to work truly agile and enables them to meet the most pressing deadlines. Can you picture an endless digital workspace where hundreds of users are busy creating sprints, journey maps or brainstorming about technology innovation?
Flawless integrations with JIRA, Slack and many more have elevated the performances and teamwork within companies such as Ubisoft, Amazon and Apple. One of their unique selling points? Their engineering team is using it daily their selves and innovation is created out of their own user experience and passion.
They are active in more than 45 countries and requests for their platform are being received by hunderds on a daily basis. Their Amsterdam office is now looking to expand their Customer Success team with another Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA!
Your job: Customer Succes Manager SaaS EMEA | Focus on onboarding and adoption
As a Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA in their Amsterdam office, you will enable your clients to realize their company objectives by fully exploiting the capabilities of this platform. Your empathic personality will ensure that you understand all global stakeholders’ business objectives and their way of working. Your clients are Enterprises and Mid-Market companies within EMEA. You can work closely with your director and 3 other Customer Success Managers SaaS EMEA.
Your affection for digital tools makes you the ideal person to map out the various integrations with the digital tools that your clients are using daily. Think of Slack, Jira or other niche tools. And this SaaS solution has almost 80 integrations with such tools! On top of that, the data can be sent two ways. Talking about complexity, right?
The choice for using specific integrations will be based on your comprehension of their business and niche market. But, isn’t that what is differentiating you from other Customer Success Managers? In addition, you differentiate as you love to focus on the clients and end-users. This position’s KPIs includes reducing churn rates but not based on revenue. In short, you are the missing link between these persons and their future achievements!
What is being required?
- 3 to 8 years of experience as Customer Success Manager SaaS
- Able to analyze complex collaboration structures
- Affection for digital and innovatieve tools
- Understand different cultures and global teams
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic scale-up environment
- Producing a world class customer experience
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €75K OTE
- Pre-stock options
- Gym membership compensation
- Bonus scheme
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- Experienced and agile team
- EMEA client portfolio consisting of Enterprise and Mid-Market
- Working with latest digital tools
- Innovative platform that constantly evolves
- Passionate engineering team