Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Disruptive e-Commerce tech company | Amsterdam | Up to €120K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS e-Commerce in Amsterdam?
- Do you love to work with Tier 1 Consumer Electronic brands?
- Can you be the next team lead of this driving SaaS sales team?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: e-Commerce SaaS Scale-up | Potential market leader
This e-Commerce SaaS scale-up’s goal is to drive both online and offline sales of global tier 1 brands such as Intel, Miele and Samsung. While being the so-called middleperson between these brands and the points-of-sales, they gather immense amount of data that could influence global marketing strategies of their clients remarkably.
Their strength lies in shortening the customer journey and in addition, increasing the amounts of sales made within a fiscal year. Based on the available data and their in-house development team, their SaaS solution can customize dashboards in order to become user-centric.
Their continuing growth has resulted in 3+ offices, but they are currently laying the foundation for their next stage. One of their company goals is up-scaling their organization to become a global market leader. To do this, they are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA e-Commerce for their Amsterdam office that can became a team lead within a short period of time.
Your next position: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS e-Commerce in Amsterdam | Next team lead
As an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS e-Commerce you will work closely with the company’s leaders to determine the sales strategy and optimize sales processes. Achieving your target can be done by acquiring new brands or expanding business within existing brands. The sales director will give you full autonomy to share your gained sales experiences so he can focus on product innovation and creating global partnerships.
Your region is EMEA and you will work with the different offices to close global deals. You will develop a strong understanding of the trends within the consumer electronics space and will attend the most influenceable events. Also, you will design roadshows and transfer your experiences to the team.
As far as career progression is concerned, it is expected that you will become the team lead of your sales team. If you’re not there yet, then you will make a plan with the sales director including all the necessary milestones.
Wat is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 5 to years of experience in selling SaaS Solutions
- Track record in maintaining and expanding Enterprise accounts
- Network of e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 4 and 8 months
- Experience with global deals
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
- People manager with a keen eye on achieving targets
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €80K
- On-target earning is €40K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- A great scale-up adventure for an ambitious Enterprise Account Executive SaaS e-Commerce in Amsterdam
- Additional benefits
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS company within the e-commerce branch
- Responsible for EMEA territory
- Collaborate with other offices to close global deals
- Full coverage of operational costs